Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Resumption of School

Roy was shocked by the sister-in-law. As soon as she turned his head, he saw Xiao Xiao at the gate of the courtyard, carrying a bundle of firewood on her back.

She could only shake her head awkwardly: "My eyes are a little dry. I didn't sleep well last night."

Xiao Xiao felt even more guilty. Obviously, it was herself who should take care of Danni, but her sister-in-law didn't sleep well all night.

She lowered her head and her cheeks turned red slightly: "Sister-in-law, why don't you go to the room for a while?"

"It's okay. I'll be fine in a moment." The original owner's body is indeed a little weak. In the future, Roy will not only supplement this body, but also bask in the sun.

Xiao Xiao piled up firewood in the corner of the wall, looked at the door of the courtyard again, and whispered, "Sister-in-law, something happened to Xiao Lizi's house." There was no gloating in her tone, but more regret.

Roy had expected it a long time ago and said lightly, "What's going on?"

Xiao Xiao Xiao stepped to Loy and sat down and thought, "Xiao Shizi came home this morning and found that he found his daughter-in-law and a man in the neighboring village, as well as Wang Zhiqing, an educated youth..."

She is still a half-year-old child, and some things really can't be said.

"Caughtered in bed by Xiao Lizi?" Roy asked.

Xiao Xiao: "..."

"Uh-huh." She nodded and blushed.

"Has Xiao Lameman arrested people and sent them to the team?"

Xiao Xiao nodded and shook her head again: "Xiao Lame beat Wang Zhiqing and the man in the neighboring village hard. If the neighbor hadn't heard the cry of his daughter-in-law, the two would have been killed by Xiao Shi."

"What about now?" Luo Yi asked again.

"The captain and the secretary have rushed over and sent them to the hospital. Xiao Shizi was also looked at by several villagers." Xiao Xiao shook her head sighed, "Xiao is so good at the cripple. Hey... His daughter-in-law is safe now. Although she has been pointed out, she never cares about this."

Roy sneered. Even if Wang Sheng was not disabled, he could not set off waves in the future.

Seeing that her sister-in-law was rarely so kind, Xiao took the sleeping girl out of the room and sat next to Roy to bask in the sun.

Roy looked at Xiao Xiao like a little adult and couldn't help asking, "Xiao Xiao, do you want to go to school?"

Of course, how can I not?

But Xiao Xiao shook her head stubbornly.

Originally, she thought that if she had a new sister-in-law at home, she could go back to school.

However, the original owner could not take care of the child. She was so arrogant that she only wanted to leave Xiaojia Village.

The second-lifely sounding actress only wants to be the world all day long.

Xiao Xiao not only failed to reduce her burden, but also had an older child to take care of!

When Roy read this chronological article, he was very sorry for the kind Xiao Xiao.

The person she wants to help most after wearing the book is this ill-fated sister-in-law and the innocent and ignorant girl.

"You can go back to school tomorrow, Daniel, I'll take care of it."