Chapter 156-160

Chapter 156: Daughter-in-law has unconsciously planned him into the future.

"Let's go too." Roy pulled Xiao Fan's sleeve, but he didn't expect to be held by him with his backhand and couldn't pull it out.

"Okay." He nodded gently to Roy, and then saluted Commander Yin, "Director Yin, if there's nothing to do..."

Before he finished speaking, Nandie would stop the man: "You are not allowed to leave. You must speak clearly today."

Roy looked at her coldly, with undisguised boredom in his eyes.

"Let's go." Commander Yin was afraid that if he stopped silently, the matter would make a more ugly scene.

Nanyan was as anxious as an ant in a hot pot, which was completely different from what she thought. She didn't expect that Roy didn't pay attention to the Yin family at all.

However, only when Roy is pinched by his eldest sister can he save Manman.

Now, Roy is still climbing to Mr. Ji. Although she doesn't know where Mr. Ji came from, Commander Yin must be polite to him. He must be a big shot.

Nanyan can't forget it like this. Why does Roy have everything, but her Manman is going to be imprisoned.

She seemed kindly comforting Nandie: "Sister, stop talking angry. They are all a family. You will hurt Nanzhi's heart like this."

Roy didn't bother to look at the Nan sisters again and pulled Xiao Fan away.

As a result, as soon as they left, the Tan family and the Tang family also came out, leaving only the Yin family.

It's embarrassing.

As soon as she went out, Grandma Tang immediately couldn't hold back. She said to Roy, "You are a smart person. If the Yin family doesn't come back, just be a daughter for Xiaoji. He and Xiao Jiang are both good people, and they are much clearer than Nandie."

"Yi, that's great. No one will dare to bully you in the future." Xiaobao is really happy for Roy. Who dares to bully her with Mr. Ji in the future?

"Leu, I didn't expect you to be Nanzhi." Aunt Bai is very excited. After all, the loss of Nanzhi is also a heart disease of the Tan family.

"Aunt Bai, I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you the truth that day, because I didn't plan to recognize the Yin family at that time, so..."

Aunt Bai nodded repeatedly: "I understand. I understand. As long as you have nothing to do, that's great. It's really great." She said several times in a row that it was so good that she was happy.

Commander Tang's wife Aunt Li also smiled and said to Roy, "I didn't expect that the fate between us was settled more than a decade ago. It's great." She suddenly remembered Loy when you were a child. "When you were young, you were the most clever. You were more clever than my daughters. They were not noisy or noisy. Everyone liked to hug you."

"The daughters of our family are not good?" Grandma Tang was immediately unhappy.

Aunt Li and Aunt Bai immediately smiled: "It's all good, good!"

Several people lived in different directions. After thanking several elders again, Roy and Xiao Fan went back to their homes.

On the way, Xiao Fan couldn't help whispering and asked Roy, "Yi, in fact, Commander Yin is very good, and Commander Yin is also good." He really wondered why his daughter-in-law said so firmly.

Roy shook his head: "I don't think so."

"Huh?" Xiao Fan slowed down and listened to her continue talking.