Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121: Don't always go around the world.

When he arrived at the old man's house, Roy first greeted the old man for a while, and then found an excuse to take Xiaobao out to play.

Originally, the old man was not allowed, and he was afraid that Xiaobao would lose his head again.

But Xiaobao accidentally hit his head last night and suddenly became normal.

It's even smarter than children of the same age.

The old man was very happy and immediately waved his hand: "Yiyi, take Xiaobao out to see more."

He also pulled out two big unitys from the chest of drawers: "Buy some delicious food for our baby. Don't be reluctant to spend money."

Roy: "..."

But she still nodded and agreed with a smile.

The two did not go far. As soon as they got out of the courtyard, they found an empty corner, and then took Xiaobao into the space together.

Next, the whole process is: "Damn it, damn it, damn it..."

It has only lasted for more than an hour. Xiaobao finally visited the space and it was time to eat.

Roy took Xiaobao to the restaurant and took out the takeaway from the high-end restaurant he had bought before.

Xiaobao is "deed up" again...

Roy was a little disgusted: "It has been said that you can read more, don't always go around the world."

Xiaobao didn't care about being angry at all. He bowed his head and ate fiercely.

Roy sat opposite him, probably eating too much vegetables and meat produced by space, and now he doesn't think the food in high-end restaurants are so delicious.

"Yi, why don't you eat it?" Suddenly, he was moved by himself and said, "Iyi, you are so kind to me. In order to make me eat more, I am reluctant to eat."

Roy: "..."

Finally, when Xiaobao finished eating, the two sat by the spiritual spring and chatting.

"Yi, it's so happy to follow you. Take me away." Xiaobao's milky little hand shook Roy's arm vigorously.

Roy refused without thinking about it: "Not yet. My nominal husband, is a soldier. If you come home with me, you will show your stuff every minute."

"Iyi, you have the opposite sex and no one." Xiaobao was angry and pouted his little mouth.

Roy didn't think it was strange at all, because Xiaobao was also coquettish like this.

On the contrary, Xiaobao is now. He is more cute to be angry and makes people want to rub his little face hard.

"When I get divorced, I can take you with me wherever I go. If I accidentally become the richest man, I will spend money to make a movie for you and make you a famous director." Roy pinched the key at once.

Sure enough, Xiaobao's eyes were shining: "Really, Yiyi, are you serious?"

"Well, but it depends on your performance." Roy pretended to be a cold road.

She just teased Xiaobao. Thinking back then, she was sick, and all her best friends and Xiaobao were taking care of her.

She doesn't have a family, a best friend and a baby, which is equivalent to her family.

Xiaobao and his best friend are kind to her and never ask for anything in return.

Even in order to take care of her self-esteem, Xiaobao sometimes makes some ironic things.