Chapter 43-44

Chapter 43: Camp Xiao

Roy finally coaxed Wang Quan to trust himself. This old man is really not ordinary and worried!

I'm afraid...

After unloading the goods, Roy came near the black market, hid his bicycle in space, and then put on makeup.

Lin Wu just received Huo Yixuan and was ready to pick up the goods in another warehouse. As soon as he went out, he met Roy who came to deliver the goods.

Just right, I picked up the order of Grandma God of Wealth first.

So Roy took Lin Wu's truck to the warehouse.

Just as she turned around the car, Huo Yixuan just came out of the house and hurriedly glanced at a back.

This back? It seems a little familiar!

"Who is the girl who just left with Brother Wu?" He asked Lin Wu's men beside him.

"That's Sister Xiao, the supplier of these recent batches."

"It's her..." It turns out that she is Sister Xiao, and she is really young to see her back.

...

Lin Wu was quite satisfied with the 20 wild ginseng he got today, and couldn't close his mouth with a smile.

Roy is also very satisfied with the antique calligraphy and paintings brought to her by Lin Wu this time. There are also several famous calligraphy and paintings. She will not identify these, but Lin Wu said that she has found an expert to identify them, fidelity.

Anyway, Roy is not afraid that Lin Wu fools her. After all, she is now the existence of the grandmother of the God of Wealth.

Can Lin Wu get along with money? Only then can I want to move dirt on the head of Grandma God of Wealth.

Roy put the other 1,000 pieces of unity into space, together with the more than 5,000 previously saved and the 5,000 just given by Uncle Quan.

Great, she is now a 10,000-yuan household!

Lin Wu was still looking at her, waiting for her to report the next time.

"Sorry, I almost forgot."

Lin Wu: "..." One day, he will be killed by this aunt!

"Next time, there will be about: 1,000 feet of flower cloth and twelve feet; cotton 8,000 catties, 30 cents per catty; eggs and duck eggs each 5,000 catties, 80 cents per catty; millet 9,000 catties, 10 cents per catty; tea 1000 catties, twenty yuan per catty;"

"Okay, okay." Lin Wu still nodded with satisfaction, and Xiao's eldest sister never let him down.

"Brother Wu, please help me prepare 50,000 things next time. Please." As she spoke, she took out two cans of beef sauce prepared in advance.

"No trouble, no trouble." Lin Wu shook his head with a smile. The more goods he prepared, the more goods Xiao could deliver.

The happiest thing is to count this beef sauce, and I don't know how to boil it. It's so delicious that it flies!

Roy secretly sighed in her heart. In the next transaction, she has to post about 10,000 yuan to buy jade antiques. I'm unhappy...

"By the way, Brother Wu, do you collect Ganoderma lucidum? They are all good Ganoderma lucidum. That thing is a little big. Roy can't take it out of his pocket now. It will scare people to death.

Lin Wu immediately shining his eyes: "Receive, as long as the things are good enough."

Roy: "Then I'll show you some traditional Chinese medicine next time, and I'll quote you the price."