Chapter 93-94

Chapter 93: Is it good to pick up?

Xiao Fan's house in the military compound was basically cleaned up. He left in a hurry at that time, so he got the key and went back to his hometown. He didn't have time to clean it up at all.

If Camp Commander Cheng and Wei Ling hadn't gone to his hometown for a wedding banquet, he would not have had a chance to give the key to Camp Cheng so that Commander Cheng could help him arrange follow-up matters.

Since returning to the capital, Commander Cheng has thought of Su Nian from time to time. She is not the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, but... she is inexplicably attracted to her.

After coming out of Xiao Fan's house, Commander Cheng went to the transportation office and wanted to borrow a car to pick up Xiao Fan's family tomorrow.

Coincidentally, there were other people waiting to borrow a bus to pick up at the transportation office, and the family members to pick up were all on the same train.

"In that case, you can drive a big car to pick up tomorrow." Comrades-in-arms from the Transport Department suggested.

"It's okay. It's a good way." After nodding and agreeing, they left the transportation office.

"Xiaocheng, who are you going to pick up tomorrow? Aren't you an indigenous person in the capital?" Commander Zhou looked at Camp Cheng and suddenly saw some gossip in his eyes, "Is it good to pick up? Yo, tell me quickly."

Commander Cheng: "..." He wanted to talk about it, but unfortunately not.

"I think so." He sighed faintly, "Tomorrow to pick up Lao Xiao's family, and he will bring his daughter-in-law and sister to the capital."

"That's it." Commander Zhou nodded and looked at Deputy Battalion Commander Xu on the other side, "Then Xiao Xu, what about you?"

"Take up my daughter-in-law. She gave birth to a daughter for me this year. I haven't seen her yet." Vice Commander Xu laughed and became naive.

"Oh, that's the person your aunt introduced to you, isn't it?" Commander Zhou and his subordinates are very good, so they know something about their lives.

He climbed up step by step from the grassroots level. He got along very kind with the soldiers under him and paid attention to their affairs. He once wanted to introduce his distant cousin to Deputy Battalion Xu, who had been widowed for more than two years.

Unfortunately, Deputy Commander Xu said that his family had given him Zhang Luo. He was the niece of his aunt in his hometown. The elders agreed and said that it was better to find someone who knew the roots.

Deputy Commander Xu has an ex-wife. It is said that he went there soon after giving birth to his son. At that time, others were on a mission. When he received the telegram from his family, his wife had been buried.

Later, the newborn son was always taken care of by the elderly in the family. Deputy Camp Commander Xu didn't want to remarry so soon, but wanted to wait for his son to grow up.

It doesn't matter if you don't get married anymore.

But the elders in the family were too anxious to sleep. Seeing that the young men in the village had married their daughter-in-law, their son was still a widower.

Relatives rushed to introduce them, saying that it would be difficult to find it if they were older.

Finally, his most eloquent aunt took her niece to the family.

Therefore, Deputy Battalion Commander Xu returned to his hometown step by step to get married, and soon after, his new wife became pregnant.

He originally wanted to ask for leave to go back to his hometown to give birth with his wife, but it was better to accompany him after confinement. His ex-wife was just because she didn't have a good confinement.