Chapter 101-105

Chapter 101: If you don't hit your brother, your brother hurts...

Before the three families separated, Commander Zhou mentioned that she went to his house for dinner in the evening. The old lady of the Zhou family had been pulling Roy and Danni to make them a guest in the evening.

In the end, Xiao Fan was very affectionate and responded. Just as I moved in on the first day, there was not enough firewood, rice, oil and salt. I was simply no longer polite to Commander Zhou. They also sincerely welcomed their family to visit.

On the side of Deputy Battalion Xu, Commander Zhou shouted symbolically, and Vice Commander Xu naturally had a key face. Although he was a little dull, his daughter-in-law bullied his old lady. Why did he embarrassed to visit other people's house?

Tian Xiang's face couldn't stand it, but he was still holding on.

When she separated, the old lady of the Zhou family looked at Dongzi sadly. Some words were really difficult for her to say as an outsider.

But she thinks it's hard to say. Some people, no, some children think it doesn't matter.

When Dani saw that Dongzi was going to be taken away, she began to make trouble again: "Don't hit my brother, don't fight, it hurt..."

Although Deputy Commander Xu lost face today, he was already very patient in the face of the child: "Don't hit my brother. My brother is the most obedient. Don't worry."

But as if she didn't hear her, she kept repeating "No hit my brother, my brother hurts"...

Finally, the irritable Xiao Xiao went online again: "Oh, why don't you understand? Dani asked your daughter-in-law not to fight Dongzi!"

After saying that, she rolled her eyes. Now she finally knows how her sister-in-law felt when she rolled her eyes!

"Oh..." Vice Camp Commander Xu suddenly realized, and then began to coax Dani patiently: "Good boy, Aunt Xiang is the best to Dongzi's brother. She is reluctant to beat him."

Xiao Xiao: "..." Excuse me, can you swear?

Others who have a little vision: "..."

Rhubarb: "Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow..."

Finally, no one said anything more. What else can they say? If he said it, he also wanted him to understand it!

It's just that it's hard.

Roy hugged the depressed girl and followed Xiao Fan back to their yard. The courtyard wall was not high. Maybe it could not be called the courtyard wall, but a fence.

Xiao Fan pushed open the fence door and said like a treasure: "Yi, do you like it?"

Commander Cheng also looked at the blind Xiao Fan sullenly. What's so bad?

The ground in the yard has been turned over, and almost a seed can be planted. The door of the house has been repainted and looks very new.

Xiao Fan opened the door, which was a hall, three bedrooms, and the kitchen was behind the hall...

Not only the door, but also the furniture at home has been painted with a new layer of paint, and the whole room has no sense of tarnishment at all.

I have to say that Roy likes this courtyard very much.

The yard they lived in Xiaojia Village before was far away from their neighbors' homes, but this small bungalow was front and back, back, left, left, right and right. It was not close, but it was not far away.

"Yi, if you don't like it, I'll apply for the tube buildings in front of you later." When Xiao Fan saw that his daughter-in-law was just looking at and not talking, he was unsatised, and then he began to be nervous for no reason.