Chapter 25-26

Chapter 25: Raising Virtue and Pastoral

Roy took out two rolls of hanging noodles from the basket and a bottle of beef sauce that tore off the label: "Aunt Jiang, don't always eat steamed buns during the day. Cook noodles for a change your taste, and pour a spoonful of beef sauce directly. It's simple and convenient."

When it was all explained, Roy took an empty basket and the thermos bottle sent yesterday to go home.

"Girl, it's too hard for you to take so many things every day. You have to cook and deliver us..." Jiang Yao couldn't bear it, but they really needed the things sent by this girl.

After drinking ginseng tea for only one day, she and Lao Ji felt warm today and had strength to work.

They usually do the most tiring and dirty work. As soon as they were over noon, their limbs began to be weak, but today it was obvious that their whole body was full of strength.

At that time, she thought it was her own illusion, but she didn't expect Lao Ji to do the same.

"Girl, I'm with you, Uncle Ji..."

"Aunt Jiang, don't, don't sensational. I'm going home to help my child with his homework." She gently hugged Jiang Yao and hurried away.

Jiang Yao's tears slipped back in an instant and scolded, "This child!"

"A Yao, come and have dinner. If you don't eat, I can't guarantee that I will leave it to you." Ji Lao's eyes were red. The mutton stewed was not smelly at all. The chicken soup was oily but not greasy, and the mung bean sprouts were also very refreshing.

Delicious! Not enough to eat!

When you can go home in the future, you must abduct this girl back to her home.

If Roy knew that the boss thought so, she would definitely be moved to tears. Her little life is counting on the boss!

When she got home, Roy continued to tutor Xiao Xiao's homework. Danni hasn't slept yet. It's the age of dental language: "Lamp, fish..."

"Dani, this is skipping simple meals and sleeping, and learning junior high school mathematics directly!" Xiao Xiao complained with a smile.

"Then you have to study hard and don't be compared with your little niece." Roy also joked.

But my sister-in-law blushed.

"Sister-in-law, what are you paintings?" Seeing Roy writing and painting on paper, Xiao Xiao asked curiously.

"Dani's toddler will go to Grandpa tomorrow. Now she is getting stronger and stronger. When she is cooking, she carries her back and feels like my waist is about to break." Roy poked Dani's little face, "Do you think so?"

Dani giggled and shouted, "Car, car..."

The next morning, Xiao Xiao went to school after eating the student nutritious breakfast formulated by Roy. After eating their respective nutritious breakfasts, Roy and Danni packed up and prepared to go out.

Roy took Danni to the hospital to get the medical examination report first. Thankfully, Danni is fine.

She can finally rest assured, otherwise Da Ni would have said late toddlers, which really made people doubt whether there was something wrong with her head.

Originally, Roy and Lin Wu had scheduled to deliver the goods on Thursday, that is, tomorrow, but she thought that since she had come to the county seat, he could deliver the goods today.

Therefore, she rode a bicycle and took Danni to the warehouse to unload the goods. After unloading the goods, she taught Danni to talk about the conversation, and then made her a bottle of milk powder.