Chapter 146-150

Chapter 146: Do you think a 50-year-old ginseng can buy us off?

As soon as Xiao Fan came home, Roy began to complain to him: "Do you think there is something wrong with the Yin family? You said that you don't have to leave it fortress for me? Do you think I have collected something, and this feud can be written off?"

Not at all!

Xiao Xiao didn't know until today that her brother and her sister-in-law went to the hospital yesterday and knew about her sister-in-law's injury, so she cried angrily.

Hearing Roy mention the Yin family, he was immediately angry: "Do you think a 50-year-old ginseng can buy us off?" My sister-in-law dug old ginseng for a hundred years before. Cut it! Take it away."

Xiao Fan: "..."

"Do you think it's great to be a commander? Commander Tang and Commander Tan are still commanders, but it's good to see how nice they are in their families.

As soon as Xiao Xiao complained, she was endless. The main reason was that she was too annoying. Can she bully their little people with great power?

"That's it." Roy echoed the dish while stir-frying.

"That's it." Dani also learned something.

Even rhubarb jumped out and echoed twice.

Xiao Fan: "..."

"Although Grandma Tang is fierce, I really think she is very good. Last night, Dani and I went out to walk Rhubarb. I happened to meet her alone in the courtyard and went home. She also told me not to come out to walk the dog when it's dark."

Xiao Xiao touched her little head: "So that's it. She must be afraid that the Yin family will take advantage of the dark to take revenge on us."

Xiao Fan: "..." It's none of his business! It's my daughter-in-law and sister who have too much brains.

Roy didn't want to accept the ginseng of the Yin family at all and threw it directly to Xiao Fan: "You can return it back tomorrow. Commander Yin is strange. I don't want to have more contact with him."

"Where you, stay." In fact, he doesn't want to meet Yin Nanzhou either.

Roy was angry at once: "Xiao Fan?"

"Brother?" Xiao Xiao must be on his sister-in-law's side.

"Okay, I'll try it." Xiao Fan simply surrendered, but he couldn't say it, he couldn't say it.

Because of Roy's injury, although it was a minor injury, Xiao Fan bought a chicken to make up for her.

Roy made a few more stir-fried dishes, and the whole family ate happily.

It's probably the Yin family who is unhappy. Nanyan still has a little brain. After calming down, she probably guessed something.

Therefore, she asked her friends in Hucheng to find Xiaolin's house directly and told Nandie that her daughter had found it.

Of course, Nandie is very happy. He wants to buy a ticket back to the capital immediately.

When Yin Nanzhou received a call from Xiao Lin, although he was a little helpless, he still said to her, "Thank you, Aunt Lin." He knew that Aunt Lin must have tried her best.

"Nanzhou, this Nanyan is not convenient. Why don't you tell Nanzhi first to have a psychological preparation for Sister Butterfly?" Before hanging up the phone, Xiao Lin couldn't help reminding him again.

She knows what Nanzhou thinks. After all, Sister Butterfly really takes care of her mother's family too much. Of course, it's a good thing to protect your mother's family, but sometimes it's too late.