Part 5

Then let's move at middle high school period. When I am at first year, I really hope I can get my menstruation period. I had this image, after get that period, I will become more mature and more beautifull. I think that time, I am already aware with boy-girls special relationship but I still have no clue about that. I still not care enough to be in that relationship. My focus that time actually study and had many friends. I am really made super effort for second term than first term. So friendship > being smart.

But still, in first semester I got first rank without much effort. I am always like this, easy to digest something. It's fact, I am not boasted about that. From elementary school until middle high school many smart people aware with my presence. I counted as their rival. But cause I wanna had pure friendship, I make my self bit stupid but still got 3rd rank in second semester.

When I am in my first year, same case again. One boy tell his friend he like me. When I checked him, he is ordinary, so I don't pay attention. And my focus not to get boyfriend, so I ignore him. But there are time when computer practicum and one of popular man in my class can't finish his task and teacher tell me to help him. Just for attention, I had my gang which have 4 member with solid relationship. But I just can tell one of them my secret, like how condition in my house and it's easy talk to her and share my story. So, I just fond with one of them.

Back to that popular boy, cause my teacher command me ( I am really my teacher assistant that time. Almost all of them really know me maybe except one, PE teacher. It's normal cause I hate PE and my score in that subject just average). So back to that popular guy again. I help him without too much knowledge about him. I just know he is one of my classmate. Btw, I don't even know his name, when other girl in my class include other people from other class plus my senior often come to our class just to hang out with him. So, he really popular but it's just me who don't know that and doesn't care to be honest.

When I help him, he thank me and call my name. I just give him okay, no problem to him. But surprise just come. When our practicum ended, it's already late of the noon. Motorcycle driver who can take us to our home as long as we pay already not much in that hour. So I walked with my friend, but we parted faster cause it's already almost night and she live with her aunt. So, I just walked home alone and scared when I see some boy ganged up in front of stationery and photocopy store.

I am trying act casually when walk pass them. That store actually across my side but still it's scary when you had mind they will come to you. But I am already read many comics and I am learn how we need to be calm at that situation. So, I remain calm and walk as usual as I can. But not like I hope can happen, they start scream and made noise. I am scared for sure cause its seem some of them from high school too.

So, I walk faster almost run a little. I am scared, I am just a girl alone. How if they run to me and rape me. My mind just too busy that time, so I don't really remember one of them call my name. When I think I am already had some distance with them, I look back and one of them run to my direction and call my name. Without know that person cause panicked, I look back to my front and walk faster.

"Stop, Maika stop. Hey"

But I still walk faster. I dont wanna run, its must be embarassed and I am still had my pride for being strong women. Soo stupid. Haha.

But cause he is boy and I am girl, which mean he can chase me with running. He grab my wrist and I am surprised then run. But his hand held my wrist too strong made me just run in my place.

"It's me. Your classmate. Don't be scared!" I look back, stop move and see his face. I dont remember him, so I just silent and still scared in heart. I just look down and can't look at him.

"Person you help when computer practicum" Who? That word come to me. Seriously, I am bad remember people face actually. 

"Actually I wanna send you to your home with motorcycle. But you just walk faster when I call you, and my motorcycle still in store"