Part 47

"Maika, you have a little time for me?"Misaki talks to me in small voice when I am still finishing my laundry. Ready to hang it outside.

"You can wait inside our room. You see, I want to hang my laundry now"

"I will accompany you in the outside"

"O-okay"I feels weird by Misaki determination. She doesn't want to talk about it when another girl hears it, so maybe it's some secret? I walk outside and see her already sitting in front of our laundry hanger place. Girls and boys dorm room separate by high wall and between it, there is a spacious yard where we can hang our laundry.

It's already evening now. I arrived one hour before and decided to finish my laundry. And there are just Lusia in my room now, other people still on their holiday. When our weekend, our dorm has free time until midnight. So, people used it to have fun until that time. I arrived faster in order that avoid a witness. Futaba wants us hang out longer and he knows our dorm rules too, but I refuse his idea. He even still protests when I say to stop bit afar from our dorm and prefer walk. I'm too scared if someone looks at us when riding his motorbike.

"Maika, I had a date with my boyfriend today"So? I hummed inside. Why does she need to talk to me about it? Of course, I know many couple on our day off had their date.

"Congrats?"I ask in sarcasm tone while still hanging some of my laundry.

"Maika, you get out today too?"I am gulped. It's impossible for them to get us, right? My vision moves from her and my laundry while hanging rest of it again.

"Wait, I finish this first"My stomach feels like it's crumble. Ugh, I feel tense when Misaki said it. After hanging all of my laundry, I sit beside her while looking around first. No one around, even our juniors. I exhales deep and looking at her with seriousness in it.

"So, what you want to say?"My eyes blinked many times. Not safe feelings wrap me.

"I eat in front of the Mall and saw you come out of it with one of our scout coaches. Coach Futaba?"See? I have already told Futaba this matter. I had bad feelings about it. It's happened now. I close my eyes and exhale.

"It's not like you think. I am and him"

"Both of you are couple now? I mean, it's okay. It's just, I'm bit surprised. I think you still like Hirata until now"Misaki looks at me like I am a liar and cheater.

"About Hirata, I am still confused-"

"That's why you accepted Futaba's offer?"I put one of my fingers in front of my lips, tell her to lower her voice. And she nodded then tightened her lips as an answer.

"I mean, I like Hirata. Maybe. I don't know it yet now. After what happened at our field trip. I need to consider my feelings. And that's the reason why I agree to meet with Futaba"Misaki still goggle out, doesn't understand.

"Why? Our coach will give you the answer?"I bite my lips. Exactly yes, but how to explain this?

"There are some similarities between them, that's why I asked him. But I don't regret it. After all, he solved my puzzle mind. Hirata always gives me a vague answer. And I am too scared to ask him"

"Why?"I am stunned by Misaki question. Right, I don't know too why I need to be scared.

"Dunno"I looked down but still could sense that girl stare sharply at me.

"You like him too much"

"NO!"I glare at her. In the past, I was confident for it, but after give up on him at our field trip, I don't feel that butterfly anymore. I am still sane to say I am not sure with my feelings for him now.

"But, if you scared he hates you by your annoying trait. Then, you have to like him"Hh, I am not. I said it to my self. It's just I calculate everything, not like in the past when I let him hurt me with putting my hope too much on him.

"Maika, what does Futaba want from you? He likes you, doesn't he?"Ah, Siri must tell her too. Why I can't had a secret in this place?

"Seems like that. But it's like he is bored. So, he just plays with me"I can see fear in her face, she must think he did nasty things to me.

"Plays aka hang out. He's still single after breaking up last time. But I have already made an agreement with him. Not to pass boundaries as a friend. I can act as that one. We agree for it. I need his advice, Misaki"

"Hirata isn't your enemy. Did it like usual"I am sigh. No, I don't want it.

"I'm tired with my old self. He said chase and be chased by people freely. It's like he said we play but don't invest too much. In the past, I bet on him. I'm feeling sorry for my past self. But I can't leave yet. I'm still curious about him. I mean, if there are confusion in his decision. Hhh, I like a wrong person"Both of us being quiet. No one talk for a moment.

"So, how's your date? Ah, your boyfriend must seen us too?"Nervousness comes to me again. I'm scared her boyfriend will spread rumour about me and Futaba.

"No. It's just me"I let out a deep sigh when she said it.

"You know, maybe you don't want to hear it. I am in one class with Hirata and Sakura. They are close"I feel empty when I hear it.

"Of course. Hirata likes Sakura in the first place. And Sakura in fight with her boyfriend too"I cut off Misaki's words before she even finished it.

"Listen to me!"I tighten my lips when Misaki glares at me.

"Yeah, they are close. But I feel Hirata like give some space between them. Sometimes, Hirata avoids her too. And"Eh really? Right, Misaki is in one class with them. I can use that fact for my benefit. I sigh again with that idea. No, why am I feeling excited for?

"Oh. Maybe he feels guilty by the fact that he is being close with Sakura when her boyfriend is still in the same school with him. It's normal feels like that"Misaki glared at me again, it's made me fix my position. She can be this scary.

"Why do you like to cut off people's words?"

"Sorry, Mam"I played with her anger. What's she expect me to do? I ask her in excited tone? I don't have it with me now.

"Listen to me. There are time, when we had some task outside. And your class had PE class. You and Takagi talk comfortably to each other. Hit each other too. I am in one team with Hirata that time"Hmm, so? I look away from Misaki, feels like this doesn't connect with her story.

"Oh"She glares angrily with my respond now. Made me back off from my position.

"You can guess it! He looks at you. With a deep gaze. There is some jealousy in his face. He can't even concentrate when both of you are joking with each other!"I stay silent. Really? No. Impossible!

"Haha. Thank you for encouraging me, but it's too much for a lie"

"You stupid! I don't lie! He even strached his finger! He got a wound from it! We were at the glass house when the afternoon your class had PE. He feels disturbed by seeing it  you are not in his reach now I think"I felt blank when Misaki finished her words. And gulped. I don't know how to react with this story.

"Maybe it's another thing, Misaki"

"It's not just that time! I monitor him many times. He feels blank and upset whenever you walk with a men from your class pass through him. But it's not just him. I monitor Suguru. He is annoyed too"Ah. Why do I feel like a playgirl right now?

"I just chat with our friends. I can't talk with others? It's always like that, you know. When I'm in one class with him, I don't just chat with him! He doesn't even pay attention at me before our field trip. It's doesn't make sense"I pouted, Hirata and Suguru being closed with me on our field trip. But even before that, I am not a loner. Even it's not creating a close bond with others, of course i am still talking with other people.

"Don't you understand?"I shook my head when Misaki asking me. It's not made sense at all for me. So, what?

"Both of them feel losing you. You are not in their reach anymore. Both of them feel unsafe. Men can be like that if they have feelings for you"I blinked. So, that's why even Suguru comes to my scout training? But Hirata like that too? I don't know what to do with this information.