Part 27

"Ugh, i am feeling dizzy"I tell that while my hands still in Hirata shoulders.

"I can bring you in bridal style. If you are feeling like your consciousness seems go away"

"I will punch you if you did that again"

"Why?"Hirata look at me with one of his eyebrows raised.

"It's embarrassing"I look away from him

"Haaah. You are really"

"What's that mean?"

"Nothing. Just-"

"Sometimes it's hard to get you. I mean, I can't read you"His face pictured his annoyance and then he look away from me again.

"Hey, did you really don't wanna tell me anything?"

"No"I looked down with sorrow feelings inside. What's benefit I got if I tell him? Just embarrassment.

"Maybe it's will be have another result than you expected?"We stopped and look at each other but then I look away first. I take my hands from his shoulders and look at him with a glare.

"Then just let me walk alone. If your intention doing this to made me continue our talking and push something to me, then, excuse me"But then he grabbed my waist again gently and put one of my hands on his shoulders. And it's made me surprised.

"Hey, don't do that!"

"Why? I said I will accompany you until your dorm. It's really disturb you to walking with me? It's made me more curious for things you hide from me"

"Tch, I didn't hide anything!"

"Can we walk faster?"Siri look at us with annoyance in her face.

"Sorry"I said that and then Siri walk again in front of us.

"If you really have problem with my intention to help you now, it's mean I did something or said something which made you hate me? That's what my assumption"We walking again.

"Let's just shut up and walk. I am feeling like more liquid come out now"

"I think not. I just see some sign now"He lean back and look at my butt.

"Hey, stop looking at it! It's embarrassing"I look at him while bugged my eyes.

"It's just blood come out from your stomach. Why you need to act too much for it"Plak. I hit his head for what he said easily like that with flat expression.

"For what is that?"

"For your shit mouth"We walking again after stop for a moment.

"This is why sometimes I didn't understand you, Maika"He talk while look in the front.

"You act like this and that but then your expression like said another thing"

"Act like this and that?"I ask him, confused.

"I mean you said don't help me or stop come near me. But your expression like sad or want another thing. That's what I mean"

"Did I?"My voice raised. Not cause I hate Hirata words. More than that, that's how is look on me in front of him?

"Right. So, sometimes you build guilt on me. It's uncomfortable. Sorry, whenever I am with you, I can't help but being honest. That's weird, is it?"Haah, stop made me shiver with your words.

"I think you talk with all of the people, did you?"He look at me and I reply with annoyed face.

"Haah, talk. Stop looked at me with annoyed face of you. It's like I did something wrong to you, you know"Thats right. But I look away and just looking around except his face.