Part 19

I sighed when finally arrived in my room. We finish faster than another team, in exact its still 13.00 o'clock now. No one at my room now. Perfect. I put my paper board in the table and put off by dirty clothes. Change it with my sleepwear. Sleepwear I mean is oversize shirt with training pants. I bring my dirty clothes in the bathroom and wash it. After that, I am hanging my clothes outside. All of the task done. I am already eating too at the forest before back to the dorm.

I go back to my room again, in exact I go to my bed and lay down there. Look at the ceiling. I am already lock the door, so if someone arrived, I will know. Ok, no one here. I sighed. Good.

I am still lay down in my bed. I just wipe my sweat and not take a bath. Like I said, I still not leave that bad habit. Same with my breast. By the way, it's hurt. So, I loose it down a bit.

I look up the ceiling again and that memory when Hirata tell me he help me cause I am his team mate. Just - that. No-more-than-that.

And then suddenly I am feeling like my eyes seems watery. Ah, this emotion come again. I hate it but I think sometimes like this is OK too.

I move my body and face my left side, my tears just coming down. Again and again. It's hurt. Really hurt. I hate this priceless pride I had, like I am will never ever be someone special to another. It's made me sick with 'ordinary' feeling Hirata give to me.

"Ugh"I wipe my tears but it's not stop coming down. My tears just made me sobbing.

"Why?" I glench my teeth and it's made my tears just coming down hardly. Its can't stop.

"I hate this feeling. I am just being weaker everytime talk about him. Ugh, I hate this" I close and open my eyes, tears falling down. And then I am falling sleep with wet pillow I used.

"Maika? You are inside? Maika" I open my eyes when I heard that voice calling me, together with knock in the door.

I wake up and check my phone. Oh, it's already 14.30 o'clock. I am sleeping for more than 1 hours. I get up from my bed and go to the door. Open it. Misaki there, she look at me with surprised face.

"Oh, dear. What's happen to you?" Ah, what? I follow her when he put off her clothes.

"What?"

"Your face? It's full with tears? And look at your eyes? It's swollen and red" I run to the mirror and look at my face, surprised. Oh God, Misaki right. I am just a mess.

"Wait here. I go to the bathroom and we need to talk about this"

"There are not" Misaki just lead to the bathroom with clean clothes she already change it while I am still hanging my word in the air.

"Problem" I sighed. I don't wanna talk about this. I grab a wet tissue and wipe my face. Ugh, how can I hide this messy face I had now? I look in the mirror again.

After some minutes, Misaki back from the bathroom with towel in her head. Ah, it's must be fresh. I said that to my self. I never take a bath for some years now, so it's bit intrigued me.

"So, wanna tell story?" Misaki said that while sit in the edge of her bed. Her bed beside my bed, so I look at her while sitting at the same position with her, but in my bed of course.

"Nothing happen. I am just"

"Tired" She look away after I said that. She keep silent for a moment and then stand up and go to the door. Lock it.

"No one here. Just you and me. I will never give people out there your secret. It's safe with me" I am gulping. That's not the problem. At first place, I don't wanna to tell anything.