Part 63

It's afternoon now and my turn to throw away garbage from my room. We take a turn every week to do that. And our dumpster is located at the back of the women's dorm. So, I walked out of my room to go there now. By the way, today is the day the scout team goes to the tournament. So, Siri is not in the room cause she goes there to accompany them. I keep walking while still thinking.

"Are you that concentrated until don't realize I am here?"I look at my left side, to the source of the voice. Hirata there, sitting down at the bench which is made from stone.

"Ah, you there"So what? I don't know what to do with these conditions.

"Such a cold reaction"

"Well, if you excuse me, I will throw this rubbish"I walked away with confused feeling. Well, I can't even predict why does he need to be there.

"You want to throw it at the back of the women's dorm?"He walked alongside with me. Why?

"You talk like you don't know it"I walk faster without I even realizing it, maybe I want to avoid him.

"Yeah, that's the closest place from here. You don't go to the tournament?"I sigh, why does he need to act like this? Make me confused.

"Like you see"

"Hmm"I feel sour when he's humming. I glance at him from aside, he's still walking beside me!!

I am already at the dumpster which is located at the back of the women's dorm. I threw away the trash and after that I looked at him. He's calmly staring at me. I let out a little sigh and walked away while trying to avoid him.

"Are you avoiding me now?"I sigh when I walk past him. But even though I said that, he still consistently walks alongside with me. And it's made me stop and face him.

"Why do you need to follow me? There are things you want to talk to me?"He's get quiet. So, I turn away and walk again.

"Don't you like being chased this way?"Huh? I give him a glare while still walking. He stares firmly at me which makes me startled. I don't get him. Doesn't he seem angry another day when he caught me with Suguru?

"What chasing style do you like?"I close my eyes. I feel irritated by his words. It's sound like he's looking down at me. Whatever, my dorm's gate is already near. But then, Hirata walked faster than me, blocked my way.

"Have a time for me!"He stare firmly at me now. I am feeling done by it. Not excited anymore.

"I am busy. I have many personal chores to do"I walk away again.

"Suguru can have your time and I can't?!"He blocked my way again.

"I don't know what to do with you. Didn't you get angry at me last time?"He seems startled when I'm saying that while glaring at him.

"It's normal, right? Then, you want me to keep silent and let that matter pass?"I glance at him again. How can he say that? I can't understand.

"You still have the confidence to say that? After you spend time with Sakura"

"I told you my reason! Didn't I invite you to join?!"Hirata talk a bit loud. And I can see one of our juniors get frozen in his place now. Ugh, we can't talk here.

"Wait here. I will put my dust bin first"

-------------------------------------------------------

We are at the food shop where I talked to Fifi here last time. Both of us just order a drink and sit face each other at one table. I sipped my avocado milk juice and sighed.

"Why do you need to shout like that? Are you don't aware about your surroundings?"I glared at him.

"Sorry. I didn't realize someone there"I glanced at him in silence.

"So, what do you want to talk to me? We are not here just to drink"

"I was annoyed last time when I saw you with Suguru. Sorry. Seems I talk without thinking about what I did to you. I don't have the right"I stare directly at him when he's saying that while looking down and sipping his drink. It's a lemon tea.

"Well, first. You don't have reason to apologize too. It's not like that we're couple"He lifts up his head and looks at me. And it's making me look away from him. I said the right thing. It's not good to put my hopes up for a slight chance.

"I think it's needed. I like you"I glance a bit and catch his eyes. Then, I look away again.

"You know there is a possibility I would simp again by those words. I get it, I'm so stupid to fall for it. But don't you have a shame to say that?"

"I can't help. I don't want to lie now"Ugh, my head hurts hearing his words.

"You said that to Sakura too"

"No. I am not!"I glared at him like wanting to say to stop lying to me. I'm feeling enough now.

"Like I said, when two of us are alone, can you -"

"I can't!! I will tell you the truth. I am jealous when you go with her to the beach. I get it you invited me! But like what Suguru said to you. It's impossible for me to join you. Are you crazy when you ask me that?!"I saw him startled. I breathe not normally now, so I take a drink and try to calm my self again.

"You know I can't choose one of you at this time"Oh gosh!!

"Then, choose her!! I can't play this game anymore. I don't feel at ease. I like you, that's why I'm jealous. You torturing me, don't you get that?!"I glare to him while my breath is not in normal tune anymore. He looks at me with guilty feeling I think.

"So, you don't like me anymore?"He asked that in low tone of voice. I look away. If it were easy to get rid of this feeling, I wouldn't suffer like now.

"Are you okay if I just keep chasing Sakura?"He asked again with a tone like before. I touch my forehead while closing my eyes. Damn it, it's no use! I can't lie to say I don't like him anymore.

"Maika, can you answer my question?"

"You son of the bitch! I know you did me wrong, but -"I stopped. "Ugh, this is not right!!"Damn it. I can't even think straight right now. Why is it so hard to hate him?