Part 26

I see at Hirata face when he smiles soo big when taking a picture at last coordinate Siri team have. Why he can be has changed mood easily like that? I am still sometimes trap in our conversation.

"Seems I am right?"I look at Siri spontaneously. Ah, she caught me again.

"Say whatever you like"I am actually already enough and just look at Hirata again. Siri tell others or not, as long as I don't give validation about it, my secret still safe. Ugh, suddenly my stomach just sick. So, I sit down and grab my shirt in stomach section.

"What's wrong?"Siri serious tone suddenly made many people look at me, include Hirata. Ah, fuck. Why? I close my eyes and suddenly Suguru in front of me. Actually my team already arrived a bit long time ago, after some my chit chat with Siri.

"Are you okay?"Suguru kneel in front of me. Why? That's question come to my head again. Not answer his question, my vision just goes around. To Matilda who nervous but at the same time seems disappointed. Of course, Suguru suddenly act like this. I can't deny hateful I have for whatever reason Suguru in front of me now. Then I look at Siri and Misaki who give me different reaction. Siri for her surprised face and Misaki for maybe her misunderstanding situation. Like oh, so that's is Suguru who made you cry last night. And in the end, for Hirata he still run to my side and suddenly behind Suguru. I am gulping. Too much input. And many of them just made me uncomfortable.

"Maika, seems you got your period. Back of your pants is red I think"Misaki whisper to me. And my stomach just get more sick than before. I even got cold sweats for it. Ah, why I need to get this condition now.

"I will accompany you until your dorm. Hang on me"Suguru already pull one of my hand and put it around his neck. And suddenly Hirata hit his hands for what he is doing, it's made Suguru surprised and look at him. Not just him but all of us, include me.

"For what is that?"

"Get out, I will accompany her"He pull the same hands which Suguru pull before. I can't talk too much cause I am feeling weak and my stomach just hurt. But, actually Hirata pull me too hard and it's bit hurt.

"I think you still wanna see another team last coordinate?"Suguru suddenly blurt something.

"If that what you will doing then let me go, I think I can go back to our dorm alone"I take my hand again but it's not happen like I wanna, he pull it again harshly, made me bit my lips cause it's hurt.

"Hey, it's hurt her"I think Misaki read my expression and actually Hirata still doesn't know I am in my period now. So, go home with him must be embarrassed and we already in awkward situation before. So if I can, I don't wanna go home with him.

"Is it hurt?"I nodded

"Sorry"No, that's not the problem here. I don't wanna go home with you in the first place.

"Hirata, I think I wanna go back with Misaki or Siri"

"You hate me that much cause our argument before?"I am gulping. Siri seems can guess now what happen while Misaki still in daze and confused.

"Don't bring that topic"I whisper to him and I am already stand up with one of my arm around his neck. If I am in good condition, I will feeling like flying now, but I am in my period with some of sign in the back of my pants, it's really uncomfortable.

"Actually I still wanna talk to you. So, give me chance again"

"But when Siri team come, you already goes to them and see their last coordinate"There are some anger in my voice. And it's like I am jealous? Shit. That's why I hate when period come, I can't control my mouth and my emotion.