Part 6

After that confessions, I still remember I am always avoid him whenever I can. I will run to my friends when I see he come to my way. I never give him chance to show his affection to me, to be honest I am scared got found with our classmates.

And our exam finally end, but we still had our cultural art practice. We need to made complete lunch set food. We busy with that. That time I still remember. My group already finish their task and its another group task. So I go to my closest friend from my gang and sit with her. Let's call him Hikari.

Hikari is smart girl. When I made my self stupid at my second year's, she take first position. But we still had good term even after I take my crown. She actually acknowledged my potential, so she never hate me to take her place. Instead, she always said to me its me who pretend dumb. Now, she is a professor assistant with pharmacology specialist. She finish her master degree and still give lecture in universities.

Back to the topic, I sit with her cause her team already finished too. We joke to each other and then suddenly she give me food plastic wrap holder which have silinder form and position it in my ears.

She said lets play and ask me if I had crush or not. When she said that, I remember Yuzuki and just nodded.

"You first"I said to her excitedly.

"Okay, I will tell you. It's our secret. It's Yuzuki" She smiled widely to me. I see her take glance at Yuzuki who still busy talking with his gang.

"Your turn"

"Ha?"I am freeze and my mind just got blank. I can't tell her I like Yuzuki too for sure. After all I am still not sure about my feelings, so without realizing it I scan all over men in our class.

" It's Haruki"I dont know its nature or what, but my eyes just go to Yuzuki gang and cause Haruki always sit beside Yuzuki ( we can say him as Yuzuki right hand ), so I randomly blurt out his name.

"OMG. Really? I never know you like him. You never tell me" Cause I never at first place like him. I shout that in my mind, cant talk to Hikari.

"Why you like him? Since when?"I ask her with rush, misleading our convo

"Wait wait. Hmm, its start when second year. He is popular and had bad boy image. He is handsome too. Actually there are times, he help me with math problem. He smart. Kyaa, its embarrassing. Stop ask"

"Okay" My soul really seems leave my body. I let out big sigh this time. She know she like him, I even not have clue with my feelings towards him.

"So, how about you? When, why?I think you never had eyes for men" Her eyes demand explanation. I get sweat suddenly with her question. Scary cause I dont know how to give her valid answer which can believed by her.

"Hmm, yah. Second year, cause he like fighting" I just know Haruki cause that.

"Oh really?" I just nodded my head many times. It's normal she suspect my answer. It's really weak explanation to hear.

Not stop in that talk, when we go home together, we meet with Yuzuki and Haruki. They still playing billiard with high school student. Actually its Hikari tell me about this.

"Ah, they are there again. Don't you know, Yuzuki many times go in that place?" Wah, she know. Her talk just made me anxious. I am feeling like I even lose from her without even fight.

"Oh really? They more like delinquent when playing with senior like that. It's scary. Let's just walk" I pull Hikari arms, but sadly Yuzuki just come over to our direction. I am really wanna run when that happen.

"Go home?" I look away. He came with Haruki but that boy stand up with distance from us. And he look at me, intensively. He like scanning me with his eyes made me cant help but glare at him to stop and its success. He just look away too.