Part 36

"You need go back to your dorm for a toilet business?"I look at Suguru which in front of stairs now, seems like waiting for me? Or not. Let's just pretend its my mind again. So, I walk passing him and he is following me. That's action make me stop from walking, I am surprised with his move.

"So, what's your business here? We still have meeting in the hall, right?"

"I left. And waiting for you here. I am nearly freezing. You take a long time for a toilet business"I blinked while put my hands on my pocket now. So, it's like my mind? I stare at him, shocked. Why? Or maybe someone send him to fetch me here?

"I changes cause still in my period. Hirata asking you to get me? Thank you"

"Fuck. Him again?"Okay, what's wrong? I look aside, avoid his angry gaze, so it's not. It's bit harsh when he curse on Hirata.

"It's him, isn't?"I look away when he walk passing me. Not his business. So, what's if I bring him? But my step stopped, he stand up in front of me now. And give me a firm gaze. Even I am intimidated with it, I am trying to walking through him. Just ignore him. That's the way.

But its not like I want, he grab my wrist. It's a strong grip. I look at it, surprised.

"Excuse me. Suguru?"My vision moving from his hand to his face, I wanna explanation. Why he need to do this?

But when I look at his face, he shut off his eyes and move his heads towards my face. I open my eyes wider cause that. What is this? Even still confused, suddenly scene from some drama come to my mind. It's seems same like he wanna kiss me? But even its not, I am feeling not safe with his move. So, I slap him. The strong one. To made him open his eyes again. PLAAAK.

"Aww. I don't expect that! You slap me?"While he is still confused, I pull my left wrist from his grip.

"So, what you expect me to do? It's always scary when you move towards me. I am not feeling safe. What are you trying to do?"I step back from my position. Give a gaze in fear of him.

"Give you a kiss. Normalize your brain from always thinking about him"I glared for his answer.

"Are you out of your mind?"Just in case he is not in his conscious mind.

"I was in my senses when I have this thought"

"You are scary"He laughed bitterly.

"Are you serious?"

"Let's just forget that!"

"Why? It's happen, right?"

"No, it's not"

"Wanna made it happen?"I step back again and put my hands in front of him. I am frowned.

"If you wanna play a jokes like what Takagi did, put it away. Truthfully, I am not even interested with him when that happens. It's people who made that fake rumour"

"I know. I don't play jokes on you. I am serious"One of my eyes twitched. So? What's your intentions?

"Talk like that while yesterday night you searching for Fifi?"He sighed deeply.

"Not her. But our another friend. People made it like that. And I wanna see your reaction. To be honest, Fifi just a camouflage"It's not my business? I look away, not even interested on his talks.

"It's not my business. So, excuse me"He stand up in front of me again, get in my way. His face seems disappointed.

"It did! Cause the person I like is you. From our elementary school, I find you interesting. You don't know how grateful I am, when I found you in this school too"I blinked. His words not moved me at all. So, how to react with this?