Part 33

"Maika, wake up. Our friends already back from searching work. They found survive in the forest"Fei move my body back and forth. After some touch, I am trying to chew her word while my mind still trying get up from sleeping.

"So, where is Fifi?"I rubbed my eyes and when I look around, Fifi still not here.

"She still bathe. I want to meet with my boyfriend. And Takagi texting me too, to wake you up"She grin in the end of her word.

"Why?"

"Maybe wanna give back your jacket"I grunted. I mean it's can be given tomorrow. Why I need to wake up at this hour just to go outside again? It's cold too.

"Let's go. Hirata will give back my jacket too and then I can go to my boyfriend"Ah, so I will meet with him again? I sighed and Fei suddenly look at me, curiosity shown in her face.

"You can meet with your boyfriend tomorrow. I think he need a rest. Let's just sleep now"I look away and trying to lie down again but Fei pull me until I stand up. She take my sweater and give it to me.

"If you don't come, you know how Takagi will give me message non stop. He will ask me too when I meet with Hirata"I sighed and I caught Fei eyes again.

"It's cause Hirata or?"I shake my head. Trying hard to control my expression now. Oh, seriously nothing can be more dangerous than adding people which know your secret to your list.

"Let's go"Both of us get out from the room and I take out my phone, message appear from Takagi. I put my phone back in my sweater pocket. We walked towards the terrace and I can see Hirata and Takagi face. I sighed and walking behind Fei, trying to hide. And when we already in the terrace,  I just go straight to Takagi.

"This is your jacket. Thank you"

"Hm"I answer Takagi words half hearted with a little smile. Show to him how tired I am now. And I take the jacket he gave to me.

"You just wake up?"My eyes bugged out and I suddenly moving back when his finger touch the area below my eyes. Its really surprised me. And I think he feel the same, cause my move clearly show I refused his touch, made him feel awkward.

"Sorry. It's just-"He bite his lips.

"I don't know too. I am suddenly feeling weird when Suguru being aggressive to you. I can't help but think about it when we go to the searching work. I can't even concentrate. So, I rush back here when we finally arrived. Dunno why, I just wanna to see you. Sorry, I wake you up"I jolt from my place again when he said that and in the end his gesture like wanna touch my head? OMG, stop made me wanna punch you, Takagi. I look away and tragically caught by Hirata eyes. He glare at my position. I scream inside to saved from this condition again.

"I am okay. How's Sakura and Fifi?"I intentionally bring them to made Takagi wake up from his crazyness?

"Ah, they just fine. Safe and sound. We think too overboard about them. When we find them, they gather together, so it's easy job. And our teacher guide us to the main road. After all, one of them live here for a long time. Even it's need some time, but it's finished early than we think"

"Hmm"I still in defense feeling I think, that's why I control my mouth to ask him many things. And to be honest, I don't wanna. Maybe just my intuition, but actually I know sometimes when we chat together in the class or got night supplementary class, I got him many times stare at me in awe. So, I don't even surprised if he will confess to me. Takagi know it well, what's he is doing in the past really a mistake. He apologize to me many times. And in one of his apologizes, there are some hint he has something for me. But cause in the first place I don't have another feeling than just a friend with him, it's prevent him to do more than friends gesture or words with me. I think he is more scared with fact that I will leave him when he confess than stay still as friends. It's just my instinct for sure, but I think it's proven this night. This is cause Suguru. That trouble maker. I touch my forehead which suddenly hurts.