Part 17

"Why he wanna take another round?" Suguru talk to me when I am still concentrated with my pillar. Made it easy to being seen by Hirata who take care of tools now. Like I know, I even don't know his mind at all. When I think I am already hopeless for his attention, then he just give me sign for new route. Hhh, dunno how to react for that sign after all. I am confused.

"I hope Matilda just okay with him" I look at Suguru for a moment when Hirata shout out okay for me. It's mean he see the pillar now and I need to just hold it until he finish take the number.

"You worry about her?" His word now just made me remember for what my room mate said before, about Matilda feelings towards Suguru.

"She is bit hard to deal with. I am just concerned"

"Hirata is easy talk with woman. Don't worry" This trait of him made me doubt my feelings for him. I mean this trait just made me can't help but always misunderstood his intention. It's just maybe normal for him. Like he said 'I just wanna help you' actually just simple as help his team member, so we can finish our work faster.

"Your word like you know Hirata well"

"Seems like that?" I am gulping in my place. That light word just made him doubt me? I hope he is not find my feelings.

"Hmm. By the way, I don't know you are really know me or not. But we are from same elementary school, remember?"

"Yeah, I know"

"You really famous in our school, right? Smart and yeah hard to be close with"

"That's my nickname?" He nodded. And then fix his shoelaces.

"But seems now you are changed"

"Like what?"

"Hmm, bit easy going. I think if I tell our school mate before, they will be surprised too"

"Hmm, really? I am not that important to made people care about me"

"Are you serious said that?"After Hirata shout out move to us, I take pillar holder and bring it while walking. Liam and Lin in front of us, make way with cut off the grass and some plant.

"Dont joke with me. If I said it's not important then it's not important" Maybe cause I am too used for boy in our school tease me with confession like what Takagi did, I am really annoyed if they fish me again like that. I am not an easy target, that's what I wanna said that with my attitude now.

"Thats it. I know this 'you'. By the way, you don't ask me why I am following you now? not with them. Give me that" He take my pillar and walk beside me. To be honest, it's made me uncomfortable. And how I remember maybe Matilda like him too just put more burden to my shoulders.

"Like I said-"

"I wanna talk to you" We look at each other eyes when he cut me off while smiling.

"I know you are close with Takagi. But I am actually not a person like what Takagi said. I am not even like him, like rumour said. About his confession, it's just pure naive from me. I am not even share that same embarrassing feeling with him" I give him death glare right now. Just in case he wanna follow Takagi step, I just warn him.

"Hey, take it easy. First, I dont even care with rumour about you and him. Second, I just wanna talk to you. I mean in normal way, I don't have ulterior motive. We are from same school before, I know your reputation. Let's call it I wanna be friends with you" His face seems pale now. Takagi and him from same middle high school, so my deduction about his talk right now just made me uncomfortable and made me bit defense for what his intention towards me.

"Okay, sorry. I just hate that rumours. Eventough Takagi already apologize but still it's give me too many bad memories, that's why I am being too sensitive for thinking about what you want from me"