Part 42

"We walk too far at each other, don't you think?"

"I think this is the best distance between us"I look away from Hirata when he looking back. I put some distance among us, don't wanna create another rumour for sure. After all, it's not good for us.

"Hhh, we don't need that. Come here. How supposed I talk to you with this distance?"I let out a big sigh and walk forwards, close to him. When we at one line, it's give me not safe feelings and move back a bit. And it's made him give me a surprised look.

"Bear with this, or I will just run from you now"I glare at him.

"Fine. Suguru freely put his arms on your shoulder"He notice that? But it's not his business, right?

"He is my friend"

"So, who am I?"I moving back again, widened my eyes. Surprised by how he stopped, close to my position.

"Nor special or even friends too?"How supposed I answer that?

"You know it's bit hard to say that now"

"Why?"I looked down at his steps, cautious by his sudden move. But his question made me taken aback. Why, he said? He play pretend dumb again, it's tiring me.

"It's better like this"

"I am not feeling better with this"It's your business, not me.

"You are back like our first time meeting again, hard to reach"

"Seriously, don't you think this is the best-"

"I did it intentionally"My words get cutting off. We face each other now. What's he mean by that?

"I don't understand"

"When we pass this way. At our morning jogging. I did it because I wanna talk with you. But it's seems like you can't talk when we are alone, so I did it when you are with Fei. But you became timid again when it's just us. I am scared my presence made you uncomfortable"Hah? Why he needs to bring this now? So what if that the case?

"It's just something you-"

"I am interested, Maika. Since our first talks"I look around. No one there. No one witness this.

"Why you need said this now?"My eyes widened, there are mixed feeling inside me now.

"Because I never had opportunity?"He said that like it's easy for him. He pushed me at the edge of his choice. I am pushover for him. Whenever he feels can't get Sakura, he would come to me again. That's how his attitude until now? I think my duck of tears seems full now. Ugh, I hate crying in front of him again.

"Your relationship with Sakura doesn't had progress?"

"Here you came with that conclusion again. You is you, it's never aligned with Sakura!"Ah, damn. I close my eyes and one tears come out.

"What's wrong? You cry again?"

"What's that mean?"I close my faces with one of my hands, backing down.

"Last times, you crying too. I don't understand why, but its seems because of me. And maybe Sakura. I am so-"I let out a deep breathe. This heavy feelings come to me again, it's make me sick.

"Stop that! I am tired whenever this tears come out. Why you need to said that? Don't talk easily when you can't bet at me"

"Then, you would go with Suguru?"I wipe my tears and glare at him.

"You can't answer that. Lemme think, it's still unsure. Then why you let him inside your territory"

"Territory? I am not a wild beast"