Part 67

I see at Siri who seems to take a rest in her bed this morning. Scout team finishes their tournament and comes back today.

"Don't want to take a breakfast?"I asked that as I was just back from our dinning room when I saw Siri like a corpse in her bed.

"I'm so tired, Maika!!!"I know it. It's a relief I don't want to take a part at this competition at all. Well, it's not my peer's time, but our junior. But I think accompanying them still our task.

"Good for ya?"I walked to our room while holding my plate.

"Want me to take your breakfast here?"

"No. Instead, accompany me to eat outside"

"Change your clothes, then"She gets up and looks at me with shiny eyes. Well, it's understandable. I am often reject her request.

"Are you sure?"

"I said it, right? We don't have a class since the scout team went to the tournament. It's self study since then. Count that as a thank you from us"It's right, we don't have a class when some of us go to scout tournament. Our teacher give us assignment or self study. Maybe to give the same material for all of us. And we have finished our subject now. Just need to learn how to study about tips and tricks when solving exam problems faster. So, our schedule in school is not that tight.

"You represent all of us?"She giggles, make me do the same.

"It's funny?"She laughed a little bit loud.

"Hey, be ready now. I'm finished. Just need to wait for you!"

"Okay"

-------------------------------------------------------

"Futaba and Yuichii talk a lot about you"Uhuuk. I take a tissue when Siri starts our conversation with that sentence. What the heck?! Why does she need to bring that?

"Just ignore them"

"Well, they asked me why you're so firm like a stone. Can't be melted too"What the hell!

"It's Yuichii. He said it's hard to let you go but he needs that. He's still waiting for a right time in the future"Huh?

"I thought he gave up!!"I widened my eyes. That's what he told me last time!!

"He said at this place, yes. But who knows in the future? If Maika is my future partner, I will never let her go that time"Ugh, it's too far!!

"Ugh, I still want to have a fun after finishing our study here. Like heck I want to discuss about it"

"Well, he said not the wrong thing too"I let out a sigh.

"Okay, I get it. Since when my life become like this? I don't want to have problems with others"Siri doesn't talk when I complain, makes me look at her.

"What?"Siri blinked.

"Oh, nothing. I just think you're amazing. I - I mean about senior Futaba. You know what? He's really popular at our tournament. It's fascinating he choose you"Urrgh. It's sarcastic.

"They can have him"

"I said about your words to senior Futaba too. About you who wanted him to stop. And he said he wouldn't do that until it's necessary.  He likes you I thought"

"I don't know why he's being like that. Hope he can have his happiness"Siri was like frozen when I said that.

"He said his happiness is you. Isn't he romantic?"I looked down. No, it's just torturing him.

"He needs to learn I can't provide that. I don't know how to deal with him"

"I'm scared my solution about letting you play a bit is just a terrible idea for you"

"That is. I don't want to do that idea anymore. Made me the same as Hirata"I can hear her sighs.

"Well. It's can happen. You need to learn at life, not everything can be managed. That's life"

"I know"Both of us were quiet again for some time.

"Oh, I forgot. Suguru asks me to take care of you"Huh? About what? I don't get Siri's words at all.

"I don't get it"Siri says 'Ah' and freezes after that.

"I never told you about my talk with Suguru, didn't I?"Oh, I don't know this. Did that about our talk last time?

"Hmm, actually I talked with him too. I wanted to make him stop like I told you. But he insisted and we talked about other things instead. It's become a weird topic honestly"

"I think No. He cares a lot for you. That's why it's concerned him"I stare at Siri, have many thoughts on my mind.

"I still don't say that thing to you, but seems you already figure it out"Siri looks above, like get caught doing bad things.

"Well, I and Suguru have already talked a lot about you. Including your appearance. I mean your breasts"I get stunned. Really? It's his concern? He's not lying.

"You know?"Siri nodded.

"Me, Fei and Misaki already know it too. We're just scared to talk. About your bath time too"Eh, that too?

"All of you know it? About I am rarely take a bath? Am I that stink?"Siri laugh a bit for my expression.

"You're not really stink, but after sports time, yeah you are"I said 'Aaa' really loud now. It's embarrassing.

"Sorry"

"Haha, don't worry. I won't leave you for that"I laughed. Ah, somehow it's calmed me. So, something like this, people who accept me whatever I am doing still exist.

"So, what will you do? Suguru ask me to pay attention to you. You will release thing which holds down your breast and start to take a bath?"Ugh, it's somehow sounds weird.

"Ugh, you know too much"

"Well, it's already happened. Let's forget that and focus on the important thing here. What will you do?"I bite my lips. Is everything will be okay?

"I am a loser if I am a normal human being. That's scary"Siri's forehead get scrunched.

"You aren't a normal human being if you keep doing that. Don't you get it?"Her words make me quiet in my place. That's right. But is it okay to leave it? What if I am being weak after that?

"I'm scared if I'm weak after doing this"

"Emotionally?"I nodded for Siri's words. She tilted her head.

"What's your reason for doing that?"

"I want to feel numb. So, I don't have to become so sensitive"Siri humming for me.

"Doesn't that just your brain state? You choose to believe it, that's why it's happening. I don't know you really well before you start doing this. But I think it's okay to show that side of yourself to others too, didn't it?"

"Is it a good idea? What if I am being a burden or nuisance if I am returning to my old self?"Siri quiet for some times again. Made me wait for her answer. I'm nervous.

"Suguru already told you, he will keep being on your side. I don't know what others will do, but I am one voice with him. Doesn't that convince you?"I nodded and smiled.

"Seems yeah. Everything will be okay, right? Nothing will change?"I ask nervously again.

"Maybe there are, but it's not a big trouble I think. Please do it, Maika. You need to learn to accept yourselves. Believe me you will be grateful for that later"I smiled a bit.

"Yeah, I hope so"