Part 65

I stared at Suguru when our study session tonight started. He act like himself some days ago. Bringing a book and start to ask me to discuss the problem. Now, I'm just being quiet with his question.

"You don't know?"I keep my mouth tightened. I can't lie I have an annoyed feeling when remember what Takagi said to me. He avoids this topic. He knows all along.

"It's starting from this and -"

"Stop that!"He looked at me when I was almost shouting at him. Don't blame me, I don't know what the better solution than this.

"What's wrong with you? We are still in explanation for Physics problem. I ask you what you want to solve, but you keep quiet. How can I know?"I grind my teeth. He still insists?

"Why are you being like this? You know I have other things to discuss with you"It's his turn whom being quiet now, I think my expression shocked him.

"Hahh, I don't know. Let's keep going with English then"

"I don't want to talk about the subject right now!!"I shouted at him. We're still in the library and I can feel some eyes looking upon us. But I can't contain myself anymore. This is annoying me.

"I don't get it"He looks away from me.

"You are lying! You know it all along. You just avoid talking about this!"I shouted again but not that loud like the first one.

"I don't know and I feel -

"Then let's talk about this if you don't know it"I glare at him and he looks at me too. But then he looked away and sighed.

"I don't have the mood to talk about things except our subject"He got sullen and back focused on his book again. When I see that, I can feel my tension getting high. Why does he need to act like this?

"But I agree to sit here because I have things I need to talk with you. If you keep avoiding this, we just keep circles at unclear relationships"I bring this matter for our good. I am enough to hurt other people, especially Suguru who is really kind to me. This thing gives me a headache.

"Then, let it be. It's not bad at all"I get stunned by Suguru's words who said that while his eyes still on the book. He starts to scribble it.

"For you, but not for me. I am struggling now"He just keep quiet after I am saying that. This is frustrating.

"Can you said something?!"He doesn't respond for my words. Ugh...

I sigh and close my eyes, calming my self.

"We need to end this. So no one hurts, Suguru"I can hear him put down his pencil and stare at me now.

"Why did you do that?"Huh? About what? This one?

My eyes keep squirming around, "It's for the good"

"No, I mean that one"I followed his finger which pointed at my breast. Huh? Realize this, I am suddenly in defense position. Putting both of my hands in front of it.

"What are you doing? It's harassment!!"I shouted at him and all of eyes pay attention to us again. I bowed while still in my defensive position. This brat!! It's not the point here!

"It's so absurd. Why do you -"

"Not just that. You rarely bathe, are you?"Huh? I glared at him. What the heck!

"It's not about that!! We talk others things here!!"

"Shhh!"Librarian which is one of our teachers give me a death glare. I bowed again, we can't talk here.

"Let's move. This place is not good for our talk"He looked at me while his face rested on his hands. But even though I get annoyed by his non-serious attitude, I need to accept what he's saying is right.