Part 30

Lend me your jacket. I read Takagi message in my phone. Ok, I don't even surprised with this. But then when I open new message from Suguru, it's sound same to me. Even tough its have please in the end. What the hell with him? My forehead frowned asking his intention send that message. Why it's must be me? He is popular, isn't? He can ask for another girl. Whatever, I will just give it to Takagi, I have no reason to give it to him, it's will create another problem in the future.

"Takagi ask to lend your jacket?"Fei asked me when finally finish her business and ready to eat now.

"I put your food in that table. That one is Lusia's"I tell her where her food is cause she already sit in front of Lusia food, so my word made her moving.

"Okay, thanks. By the way, answer my question. Takagi asking you, isn't?"She smile intentionally. I just sighed.

"Yes. After all, he wanna including himself in voluntary searching. For Sakura or maybe Fifi too"

"Woah, it's like you said to me, he like both of them"

"Maybe"

"Not just Sakura?"

"From his story, it's like he is confused between both of them"

"Confused? Sakura already have boyfriend and Fifi is impossible to like him. Why not just you?"I give her a glare.

"Stop that!"She is back to her food but her phone beside me vibrating and one message popped up. I wanna call Fei immediately, but then I stopped when see Hirata name in her screen, together with his short message. Give your jacket after you finish your dinner. Ah, so he borrow it from Fei. After all, he is close with many girl in our alumni. But why it's must be my room mate? And my closest friend?

"Fei, seems you have a message"I tell her after his screen back dark again.

"Oh, it's must be from Hirata. I asked him to search for Sakura team. There are my boyfriend in that team too"Oh, like that. But still, his priority must be Sakura.

"I don't understand"She pick up her phone and reply his message.

"About what?"I asked her but give her a poker face, so she can't read me like always.

"I mean men who like Sakura. Takagi and Hirata. I hear from my boyfriend, there are more than these two. And they have good relationship with Sakura boyfriend. I mean, why not pick another girl? Our alumni have many pretty girls, right?"She look at me.

"Sakura is kind to everyone. Even us, acknowledge it. And she is pretty. More than most of the girl in our alumni. In short, she is popular"I still give her an eye contact, just in case she wanna fish something from me.

"You pretty too. Its just, you bit distant to others. You are kind too. When people know your true colors, I think they will never leaving you. Like me"

"Why you bring me? Don't even comparing me with Sakura, it's scary. She is like an angel and me"I am stopped. Ah, it's hurts again. My heart. But I am trying hard to control my expression.

"Just under ordinary"We look at each other for a bit long time in a silent mode.

"But there are people asked me about you. And Takagi too. I mean, he likes you, isn't?"OMG. I look away when Fei pouted.

"Takagi just my friend. Not. Maybe just a person he can talk with"

"It's can be interpreted as he comfortable with you"Suddenly, Hirata words come to me again. It's give me a little panic attack.

"Huh, nothing. It's just a talk-friend"I smile as I can as my respond to her.

"But love can comes from that too. Time will-"