Part 64

"You calling for me?"I lifts up my head when Suguru comes to me with some books on the hand. It's personal study time at the night again. I text him to have some time for me at library study session cause of there is thing I want to say to him. Yeah, actually it's about my plan which I talk to Siri. I want him to stop.

"Hm. You aren't busy, right?"He acted like frozen when I said that.

"You know me, right? Even though I'm busy, I will make time for you"I can't help but smile a little. He's always sweet for me. But this thing needs to stop before I am used by it.

"Want to study first?"Eh? I feel like dumbfounded. Well, maybe it's not good to go directly to the main thing. After all, I don't know how to start this conversation too.

"Sure. What's the subject you want to discuss for now?"

"Mathematics and Chemistry. Oh, and English too"Ah, it's different from the book I brought. It's just Physics.

"We can used mine together"He seems to be able to understand my inner struggle.

"O - okay"

------------------------------------------------------

3 hours after that....

I forgot to tell him at the end! Darn it!! Both of us are too immersed in talking about solutions of quiz problems. This is no good. I call him tonight to talk about what I'm already planning along.

"Sugu-"

"Hooaam. What?"His eyes seems want to shut off. He can't help but yawn. I get shut up after see that. This is no good, he will lose concentration if we talk about this problem.

"Oh, nothing. Maybe another time"He widened his eyes when I said that with a weak tone of voices.

"Ah, right. The things you want to talked about!"I shakes my head and smile.

"It's okay. We can talk about it again tomorrow"He messed with my hair.

"Let's go back to our dorm. I will accompany you until yours"I snickered. Women's dom located in front of male's dorm. We will reach my dorm first and then his. So, it's normal if he talks like accompanying me as he needs to pass through my dorm to arrive at his dorm.

"What the heck!"Both of us laughed aloud for it.

But then, the night after it we couldn't have the opportunities to talk this out. Same with 2 night study session after it too. He always brought some books with him which made me shift my focus on that. Somehow, it doesn't feel right at the end when I think about it.

I sat alone at my room terrace. Sighing many times. It's just me or there is something weird happening to Suguru.

"Hello?!!"I lifts up my head and finds Takagi calling for me at the little gate to our dorm. My room is the nearest to that little gate. He just need to step up on the terrace and walk past one room and then it's my room. That one little room before getting my room is a little warehouse.

"Oh, Takagi. What are you doing here?"

"I take a note from the girl in room 1, Lilia. What are you doing here? You know, I walked through past you when I went to Lilia's room and you already sat here. And then, when I go back past your room again, you still sit here. Do you want to sit here until tomorrow?"I snickered. Seems I am too absorbed with my mind again. This is bad, I have a guess about Suguru's attitude, but the most important things is to solve this problem.

"Takagi, want to talk while walking around here?"He's widened his eyes and then smile softly at me.

"Eh, what is this? Have changed of heart?"Ugh, why does it come out to things like that?

"Maybe it's better if we don't have it"

"Auh, okay okay. I got it. Gosh"

And then, both of us walked out to the road beside women's dorm.

"What is it? You seem to have things to discuss with me?"Yeah, he is Suguru's friend after all. Maybe he can say many things I don't know about it.

"About Suguru"His face suddenly get sour and he looks away from me.

"I thought it's your personal problem"

"Yes, it is"He got silent for a moment.

"He makes you irritated? That guy? I will make sure to give him a lesson"I sighed. Not that.

"No. Suguru never did anything bad on me. It's just -"I stopped, bite my lips.

"Auh, I hope you can say something nasty came from him. Like he makes you sick with his attitude"Isn't he really his friend?

"You were friends with him for a long time, right?"I looked at him with scrunched forehead.

"Long time as his friends made me know many things about him. Included his bad behaviour. I thought he would make you hate him in the end, seems he's serious with you"It's not like I want to hear about it. It's his past. And knowing about this just makes me feel not good. It's feel heavy.

"Maybe it's better if he feels done with me"He seems surprised.

"Didn't both of you have plans to ended up as a couple?"I looked down while pouted a bit.

"That's not the case. You know Fifi likes him"

"For a man, it doesn't count if we don't have the same feelings, Maika. Maybe it's harsh, but I wouldn't blame Suguru for it"I know. But it's still heavy for me.

"You know, I have things I want to talk out with Suguru. I planned it since a few days ago. But it's still not happening as if -"I stopped, feels odd when I want to talk this out.

"What?"I glance at Takagi who seems annoyed by it.

"He avoided it. He doesn't seem to want to talk about it. It's just my guess but. Ah, I don't know! Why does he need to act like that?"

"Hmm, maybe he's really avoided it. You make him mad?"I stared at him lazily when Takagi said that. It's out of context.

"Haha, sorry. I bet it's not the case then"Both of us walked leisurely.

"Then, maybe he knows what you would talk about and don't like to have that topic"I turn at Takagi, seems my guess is right?

"Eh, but I don't talk about it yet"

"Maybe his intuition? A man can have that too, you know"I looked down after that. If he's avoided it, how can I talk this out with him? I sighed, this is really a problem.