Part 59

"What? Hirata caught you and Suguru going back together?!"Fei's eyes already like wanting to get out of it's place.

"How many guys into you now?"I sigh. That's not the point.

"Like I care"

"Well, from my point of view, Hirata doesn't have the right like you said"I am frowned.

"What's that mean?"

"See this"Fei takes her phone and opens Facebook, then goes to Sakura's account. Sakura posted their trip today. She almost always stands close to him. And it's seems intimate. I mean the distance between them is too close, right? From all of the photos she posted. Maybe it's to say it loud to the world, she owns Hirata. Or worst scenario, using Hirata as a bait to make her ex angry.

"Sakura seems not that naive like I think"I looked down. I don't care with Sakura's personality. In fact that Hirata get along with it, already proving he would did anything for her, even just becoming her guardian. Amazing!!

"They suit better"

"What's that mean?"

"Like I said"I opened my clothes and hung it, then changes it. After that, lying on my bed while checking my phone. There is Suguru's message there.

'Are you okay?'

I close my eyes and take a deep my breath. Put my phone and lying down while looking the ceil of my room. No, I feel pathetic now.

-------------------------------------------------------

At scout training at the hall...

I see the view in front of me while still sitting and bending my knee. Paying attention at my junior who is still in practice. My mind blank, still stay at my conversation with Fei yesterday.

Today is Monday afternoon and I still don't talk with Hirata since the incident last time. Well, we don't have any reason to talk out that things as we are not anything in the first place. But why I expected some explanation? After everything clear? Who's more stupid here than me? If Hirata doesn't have the effort to make things right, why do I need that in the first place?

"Hi"I looked up and got stiffed. It's Yuichii. Oh my God!! Why is he here? I gulped and looked down now.

"Can I talk with you?"What to do? I feel like frozen. There is fear when he stands in front of me now.

"Maika"

I looked up again when he called me.

"I want to apologize and explain everything"I was stunned as his face seemed to say the truth. I got silent and thinking. Well, I can't avoiding him forever. We're from the same hometown too. I take a breath and give him a smile. I look around and can see Futaba looking at me while frowning from afar, he seems worry at me. I just gave him a smile as an indication 'I am okay'.

"Let's talk outside"

"O - okay"I get up and follow him walk to the outside. We walk and stop at the right side of hall. When both of us arrived there, no one talked for some moment.

"Sorry, I need to prepare my self"

"Take your time"He sat in reversed place than me. Maybe he can't sit while facing me. I wonder if he feels guilty after that. I sighed. Too much to think right now. I feel full now.

"How to start all of this? Hmm"I just kept glance at him from time to time, don't have the courage to keep staring at him.

"About things I did -"I can see he took a deep breath before continuing.

"I am truly sorry for that. I don't know why I attacked you that time"Attack? Such a scary choice of words.

"Are you scared that time?"I took a peek and he stared at me. I avoided his stare so fast as there was a little fear on me. Maybe a trauma?

"Well, if I say No, then I'm lying. To be honest, I still don't understand why you need to do that and I can't say I want to understand that either"

"I know"Both of us let out a big breath.

"Suguru punched me as I reported that to him"Eh? I am too startled until face him now.

"You say that to him?"He nodded.

"Like I said last time, we're from the same middle high school. Me, Suguru and Takagi. Even though, I feel like being a rival with him, I am still considerate him as a brother. We were close at school before"Oh, like that. I looked down. Suguru didn't tell me this. It's giving me a confusion.

"He says to play fairly. But I thought as you refused me, that's mean you don't count me, right?"Hmm, I need to answer that? I look away from Yuichii's puppy eyes.

"Sorry, I push you to answer again. Like last time, I want you to accept me. But it seems you're not even care"

"I don't want to say sorry for what you did at me suddenly like that. And in front of many people too"I gave him a sharp glare from aside.

"You're right. I'm just in a hurry. It's giving me a panic as I can't prove anything to you. That's why when you say things like that, I'm desperate to prove it to you. It's always successful. Haha"I frowned. Who's he mean that for? His last ex or his admirer?

"For sure, I don't like it"He looked at me in soft eyes.

"I know"I gulped. It's like I can feel he hurt with my words.

"You like another person and torn between them"

"Them?"One of my eyebrows raised. I just aware of Hirata.

"Yeah, maybe one of them is Suguru. Takagi has already given up on you. He says no hope"Ugh, why do I need to hear this? It's not my will to hurt all of them. Anyway, many women at this school, why do they need to choose me in the first place!!

"Thank you for your information? You want me to say that?"

"Haha, how sarcastic!! I wonder maybe that trait of you makes me drawn to you too?"Both of us look at each other.

"It's not like I want you to like me"He nodded and smiled softly at me.

"I like you, Maika"I can feel my heart hurt and beating faster at the same time when he says that while looking at me.

"I am-"

"But I give up now"He smiled helplessly at the end after cutting off my word. I can see the pain on his smile.

"Sorry about that hug and my intention to kissing you last time"See?! He would do that if I let him be!! I give him a death glare. I take off my pity after what he says.