Part 25

"What's wrong?"

"Hm? Nothing"I answer Siri question when she walk and stand beside me.

"Your eyes seems red and your face seems hmm"

"Look above, it's raining a bit"I misdirect her attention. And yeah it's bit raining. A little. So, I cover my head with back of my board table.

"Where is Misaki? She is in your team, right?"

"In the front. She get task as writer now"

"Hmm"I see Misaki busy with his task. I look around and see Hirata talk with one of Siri team mate. I think what we talk before effect me and it's made me look at him for maybe a bit long time until I can see Siri face in front of me.

"Who are you looking for? By the way where are your team? You walked with just Hirata until we meet?"I look away. Ah, shiit. Why I got caught look at Hirata side? I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea after all.

"Hmm, I have not soo good condition. Maybe I will got my period. That's why I wanna reach our dorm faster"

"With Hirata? He accompany you? There are something-"

"Not"I cut off her talks. I still can feel my blood like come to my head cause it's too tense for me.

"I just walk too faster. Leave my team. Maybe he feel responsibility if I am lost in the forest. And like you find, that's how the story goes"

"Hmm"I look above at Siri face when she humming for my answer.

"Why?"

"Nothing. It's just your voice seems tremble when talking"

"I am tired? Like I said maybe I will get my period. And when that happen, my body just not always cooperate with me"And she give me smile then little laughing. I look at her, confused.

"Sorry. It's just you explain too much. Like you wanna cover something, so you can't get caught. That's how I am feeling when you're talking. It's too fast"Hah? Myy, I am dead. How to trick her?

"Sorry if it's disturb you. But maybe cause we are in same room at this field trip, it's somehow I sometimes pay attention to you. Not just you but all of our room mates. But I know all of them even before this field trip. I mean more than you. I have little information about your personality or habit or another things. There are some word said when you don't know one person, you will unconsciousnessly pay attention to her. So, I observe you more than our another room mate"I look at her anxious face with surprised.

"Ah. It's like shock to me, to be honest"

"Sorry. But if you think positive of it. Let's just call it I pay attention to you as caring not with bad intention. Soo"She stopped and look at the direction when I dazed before.

"One is my team mate and one is Hirata. Who is it?"She look at me like a hawk. She is sharp. After all, she is second rank in our school for cleverness. Ah, I am doomed.

"What you assumed? I just look at them. What actually in your brain when you said that?"

"Nothing. It's just, I have some gut maybe there are something"

"Something? Like what?"I asked with sweat in my palm. I can feel my body temperature colder. Maybe it's cause rain too?

"In our age, there are things people called 'like'"She made 'like' word with weird tone which I think more like assaulting. Made me gulping with nervousness.

"I look at them cause they seems in good mood when talking"That idea come to me cause I caught Hirata smile a little when talk with Siri team mate. Even sometimes I caught he peep at me too.

"Oh really? Actually Misaki tell me"

"Hah?"Misaki said what? I remember very well I don't spill Hirata name at her. Please keep calm, my self.

"I asked first and bit pushed her. So, don't blame her"

"Of course no"

"But your face seems like you wanna curse her"I look at Misaki who still busy with her task and back look at Siri again.

"Hhh, don't worry. I don't have energy for that. So, spill the tea"

"Once again, I pushed her to give me the answer. Cause last night, you seems soo down. I am worried, so I asked her this morning. About I am worried, it's sincere feeling, Maika"I am stunned. Ah like that, I am really bad at reading people intention I think. Or maybe bad at receive attention?

"And Misaki tell me maybe it's because something called feeling for another boy in our alumni"Fuck, its already all of them spilled except his name. Auh, I am in danger now.

"Hey, I am good at keep secret. I know many things in our alumni. Even crush or yeah things like that. And until now its still secret I never tell to another people"I know this. Many girls in our alumni like talk to her. But still, I am not a type who like give my secret to others, it's scary. Like people can take down you whenever they have problem with you if they hold your secrets.

"I assume you have some feeling between these two? But if that's right, then I admire you. I mean no one know. Until now, I think I know all of our girls crush or boyfriend in our alumni. Except you. But now, maybe I know"Ah, my knee feel weak, so I sit in the forest land now. What should I do?

"Maybe yes and maybe not"I give her a vague answer.

"I think yes have big possibility for your condition? I mean you skip go to canteen last night. Just eat little of your food, just lay down in your bed. Not even goes to the meeting in hall. You even crying last night right? Even your eyes seems red and bit swollen. It's like hard to let it go? Your feeling, I mean"Oh gosh, why must be people like Siri live in this earth?

"Then just assume it yes"I don't care anymore. After all, I let go Hirata today, I abandoned my feeling. People will know or not, now will not made some difference. I can said it's just in the past, I am already move on. I will lied like that.

"Hirata, is it?"

"Why keep silent? Is it right, then"I am nearly choked and stay silent. Ugh, my head hurts.

"It's okay if you still don't wanna spill it. But if you wanna talk about him, I can lend you my ears"I sighed with her statement.

"Okay, thank you"I just looked down, not brave enough to face Siri.

"And I think like someone until phase your condition like last night, it's not bad thing. Moreover, it's cool I think"We look at each other now and she just give me warm smile. Normal? Really? Even me thinking it's embarrassing thing to have...