Part 40

"Eh, why are you here, Suguru? Is it Maika?"I stop my self to open my eyes when I hear Fifi's voice. I am already wake up before Fifi enter the rooms actually.

"She is sick"

"Th-that's why you are here? For her?"I can sense how Fifi's voice bit tremble when she talks. I don't have good feelings about this.

"Why, I can't?"Suguru tone bit cold. It's give me a tense.

"Eh? No. That's why you borrowed a motorbike earlier?"

"Hm, yeah"

"You can leave her to me. I am her room mate"

"No. I will waiting until she wakes up"Aah. This boy just create a problem for me now. Fifi must thinking weird about us.

"You and her not an item, right?"Fifi's voice tremble again. I can feel some irritating tone from her. To be honest, I am a witness when Suguru help Fifi climb the hill last time. I can see how Fifi's face glimmering at that time. Although Suguru said Fifi just collect him as one of her admirer, I think there are possibility she likes him too. Maybe it's her ego forbid her to talk aloud about her feelings to Suguru. Doesn't girls likes when a guy worshipped them?

"She maybe likes someone"

"So?"I am gulped. Suguru no help at all. He made situation worse.

"No-nothing. Can I sit beside you?"I think maybe it's good for me to lie down while turn my backs on them now when I hear Fifi idea.

"You must be tired"

"No. I-I am not"

"I am sorry, Fifi. I still wanna focus on her"Damn, Suguru. I think I will be a gossip now because of this. My peace at this hell school will be destroyed!

"Oh, o-o-okay. I will going now. Just call me if you need a help. My room at the end of this halfway. Before entering the bathroom"

"Hm"I can hear Fifi's footstep leaving the room and some time after that, a door closed. I sigh because of that.

"Hey, Maika"I shut my eyes off. I wanna turn on my back on him, but he will know I can hear him. I will pretend to sleep a bit.

"Seems her fever not cooling down. Maika?"He touch my forehead. I still close my eyes for him, while my body face him. I can feel his finger touching area below my eyes again. What's his plan? If he kiss me like he said before, I am seriously will slap him!

"Soft"His words made me shiver. The hell! Just some moment after that, his hands cupped of my left cheeks and some of his finger gently caressed my ears and my neck. That sudden moves made me open my eyes in shock.

"What are you doing?"I moving backward suddenly, left his hands hanging in the air. Damn, I letting go my chance for being caressed like that in another night by Hirata. And here I am, touched by another guy. It's give me a sour feelings.

"Don't touch people without their consent"I glare at him which suddenly seems gloomy by it. It's give a guilt when I see his face, so I turn my backs on him.

"It's spacey behind, you know. I will scoop over then"Hear his words made me in panic and back facing him again.

"Seriously, what do you want?"I frowned, bit scared with his half death soulless expression.

"Drink your medicine"I sigh and turns away from him.

"Just let them there. I will drink it when you leave"But he moves up my head, made me startled.

"Open your mouth!"

"Are you serious? I am not a baby"I am too knackered with his action.

"Do it or I will squashing your mouth. Or you wanna drink from my mouth instead? I don't mind though"His threat made me open my mouth. He put medicine in it and made me swallow it with water. And then, he puts back my head on the sofa.