Part 48

Hirata feels lost when I am not in one class with him? Is that right? I thought again about my conversation with Misaki and giggle a bit. There's something blooming inside me. Some butterfly feelings in the past seem to come back, even it's not as fantastic as before. I feel suddenly become an important person for him.

I looked in the front and my eyes caught men's back. We at our self - study night session tonight and I can see familiar figure walking ahead. It's Hirata. Although I feel hesitant, but I gather my courage and walk faster, want to be in one step with him.

And if I can persuade him in an elegant way, we would have a self study session together. It's got to be fun. I want to make sure how authentic I feel about him now. So, I walked faster again. But my steps stopped, someone pulled my arm, forbid me to go. My eyes are still fixed on Hirata, but my body can't move to his side.

"Such a relief, I found you here. Let's study together"I look behind. It's Suguru, I let out a regretful sigh.

"Um. Maybe not today, Suguru"I walked after releasing his arm with all of my strength. What the hell with his grip!

"What do you mean? It's a rare opportunity! We are in a different class"That's what I mean. It's the same condition between me and Hirata too. I look away from Suguru and search for Hirata figure. He's stopped and his face seems surprised. Without I even realizing, my body tries to follow him. But once again, Suguru pulled my arm, stopped me to moving. I glare at him in silence. He replied it with a pleading look. Made me suddenly feel guilty. But...

"We can learn together another day, okay?"I'm trying to negotiate.

"No. I wouldn't. It's me who comes to pick you up. I want that another chances too, but I want this night either. Sorry for being greedy"Ah, not this again! His egoistic side. Almost all of my time from holiday was booked by him with this trick.

"Sor-"He dragged me walking with him when I am still talking.

"Hey, Suguru. Stop. This is-"He doesn't respond to my complaint. And his grip is too strong for me to resist it. My eyes nervously looked at Hirata's side and that guy stopped. I can see him chatting with Sakura who walks fast to his side. And in the end, they walk together. Side by side. I'm always bad at timing, huh? I held my breath and felt gloomy. I don't have the strength to resist Suguru's grip now and just follow his step. My eyes still take a peak at them. Both of them laughing together now. Somehow, it's like I see some nice painting about lover when I see them together. That butterfly like fly away from me, changed with break sound inside.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Want to learn chemistry? I'm bit weak at that subject"Liar. I stare at Suguru while pouted a bit. He even got 90 at that subject when last time he texted me about his trial exam. While I got 85. He wants to mock me?

"Don't lie. You said you got 90 last time"

"It's still less than perfect"Darn it! He looked at me while confused.

"I got 85, Dumbass! Considerate a bit with my feelings"I looked down, opened my chemistry textbook. Somehow it's made me realize, Suguru maybe asked Chemistry for the reason of the textbook I brought now. I sighed, he is like a kid who will did tricks to get what he wants.

"Hey, let's be serious. We need to study hard now"I look above and he seems dazed while looking at me. What the hell?

"You want to learn or what? Stop staring at me!"

"Oh, sorry. It's just - like forever I never sit near you like this. Being not in the same class, seriously can turn me being thirsty of you"Gosh. What a choice of words! He started his direct words again with me.