Part 39

I take a peek when Hirata walking to my side. He looked down many times and in between of his walk, he did same like me. I can see left side of his lips sealed with plaster. It's must be his wound while fighting with Suguru, like what Liam said.

"How's your new task?"

"It's fun. We got four points today. Need 2 points and our task ended"

"Your team is fast. We just got 2 points today. Just left four points"I smile a little when talking with him. Hirata one team with Fifi, they must so passionate about the task. Fifi is ambitious person, she must told them to move fast. Suddenly thinking about people would order you non stop, made my head hurts.

"Are you sick?"

"Ah, No"I raise one of my hands to stop him coming to my side. Maybe he get it, because I close one of my eyes to endure my headache.

"This, Hirata"He just stare at his jacket for some minutes when I give him that while sitting down.

"Can I take it on another day instead?"No! I shout at my self. I don't wanna have talking like this again with him. So, I shake my head. It's made him sigh and then take his jacket from me.

"Thank you. By the way, what's wrong with your face?"He look away from me when I am asking him. He pouted a bit, then looking back at me again.

"I fell in the forest today"He seems excited when said it. Like expect I said something nice for his confession. But I just sigh as a respond and his face seems disappointed with it.

"Don't lie. Liam told me you had a fight with Suguru. Can I asked for your reason?"He stare at me then look away with annoyed expression.

"Don't look away from me!"I raised my tone, annoyed with his reaction. I am anxious to think that's caused by me.

"Then, why don't you tell me last night?"

"About what?"Disappointed shown clearly on his face when I am asking him.

"He hugs you, didn't he?"His glare made me feels guilty. But it's not his business, right?

"So, it's because of me? Your non sense fight?"

"I don't like to hear it when he bring that in front of my face. It's him who started our fight. But don't you think you need to explain it to me first? Why I need to hear it from him?"Ah, he started to act like this again. I am so enough with his unstable action. With that mind, I sigh while looking at him.

"Why I need to told you? You know it well, it's sounds funny"The word from me made him look away again. And it's creating a silent between us. There are many things we wanna shout to each other, but for many reason we can't do that. It's must leave a hope again. I and Hirata know it well, we don't wanna leave that feelings to each other. We don't wanna to hurt each other, after what happen last night. Somehow, I know this when I see his expression. He seems like restraining his word.

"Sorry because I drag Suguru into this mess. Actually it's him who starting it first. Then yeah, I am feeling weird, so I hit him back"Hirata bite his lips in the end.

"Hm. Thank you for your jacket. You must stop keep that feelings"He seems disappointed again with my respond. It's actually made my heart sink when I see his expression, but I don't wanna he always confused with his feelings for me. After all, he can't promise me everything although maybe he has little feeling for me.

"I think I need to go. Bye"I am waving to him. He turn then walk away from me. I close my eyes because my head keep hurting again when I see his silhouette getting far away from me. I need to endure it or he will back to help me again.

"Are you okay?"I look at my left side and startled. Suguru already stand there. Since when?

Knowing that, panic took over my body and made me look at Hirata side. I can't see his silhouette. I am relief with this fact. Now, I am looking at Suguru whom already sit beside me.

"Get out!"I glare at him.

"Why you so angry at me? Let me see"His hands move suddenly to my forehead.

"You seems have a fever, Maika"I pull his palms from my forehead with forced. Then, I stand up. But it's made me feeling dizzy and my vision seems blurry. Ugh, not now. I don't wanna had business with him again.

"Let me hold you"He put his arms around my waist. Startled by his actions, I am trying to push his chest away from me. But it's made me stumble and lost my balance.

"I will not doing anything bad on you. You will fell! This is no time to fight, Maika!"Suguru back put one of his hand below my knee and one hand on my backs. I am panting when he finally bring me in bridal style. Damn, I will crazy with his attitude. Why he needs to do an extra action again? I look at his serious face while he sees at his front, and grab his head.

"Ah, hey! It's hurts!"His glare doesn't made me stop pull my hands from his hair. Although he is annoyed, he still bring me to the living room of our dorm. With hands still on his hair, I look around our dorm. It's still empty. I think it's just my team and Fifi's team which finish our task. But even Fifi still not arrived at the dorm.

"Where are your room?"

"Just put me down here. At that sofa"I take my hands off from his hair and change it to pointed at the long sofa in the living room. He moves to that side and put me down. He laid me down carefully.

"So, until when you wanna put your hand around my neck, Maika?"I look at him when he said that. He is right, I am unconsciously put my hands around his neck now. It's made me surprised too. Maybe I am scared I will fall?

"You know what, with this short distance between our face, suddenly I wanna kiss you" His eyes staring closely at my face. Startled by his words, I pull my face away from him and take off my hands from his neck.

"I will smack your face if you did that"I give him a death glare.

"I just playing around. But I don't lie when I said I want kiss you. So, be careful with your action, Maika. You are so tempting when you are clueless like that"He smirk and it's success made me got a goosebumps.

"Seems I need to bring a knife when you around, right? That's the conclusion from your talks"

"Haha, really? I am okay if we play with that"He smile brightly with my threat.

"Just forget it! Why are you suddenly appear from nowhere in front of me?"

"Because I wanna see you. Being in team without you, made me feeling gloomy"Ugh, what the hell. When I am cursing him, suddenly my head hurts again. It's made me close one of my eyes again.

"Maika, lay down here"I see at Suguru and he pat his thigh for me. Maybe he wanna I sleep in that?

"Can you get off from this chair? I wanna sleep. And please, stop joke around"He did like I said and move to another chair. I lay down and he sit at the chair which close to my head. Saw that, made me anxious again. My head still not glued at the sofa and now I look at him seriously.

"Thank you for your kindness. After rest a bit, I will back to my room. Don't worry, you can go now"

"Hm? What are you saying? I will stay. You can choose here or I can bring you to your room and waiting there"He seems bright when he said it and it's give me a headache again. Ah, whatever. I don't have to be bothered by his action.

"Don't ever think to did anything weird!"I talk while put my head down on the sofa and close my eyes to get out from the stress. Why I need to meet him in this condition? I take a deep breathe while trying to sleep.