Part 58

Both of us at board school now. It's already afternoon. It's 5 PM in exact. I asked Suguru to go home at 3 PM but he insisted to get another trip. It's pleasant, but somehow when I reach our school, I felt strangely not at peace. Maybe something will happen? Well, it's not like I would meet with Hirata. They maybe still enjoy their holiday at the beach.

"What's on your mind?"Suguru got me again.

"Can you please stop paying too much attention to my face?"

"Well, I can't help"Both of us still argue side by side when that view happens in front of my face. Sakura is too tight in distance with Hirata. Technically, she held Hirata's arms and her breast glued to it. I sigh. They did that while giving their back to us. Seems they still don't realize we walk behind them. Still feels in euphoria from the trip?

"Your face"I widened my eyes and sighed. Suguru non stop evaluating me. Gosh.

"I'm okay. Don't worry"

"Seems not from my perspective"

"Then, forced it as okay-ish"I look away after staring at Hirata who doesn't seem even aware of my presence. Whatever, I want to go at my room directly. I'm tired.

"We can go at shop in front of our school and spent time chatting there again until they're go back to their room. Sounds good?"His face asks that with some desperate tone. I sigh and look away. No, that's the worst idea.

"It's okay. And well, I'm tired. We just don't go at the Mall"I glared at him. Beach seriously unexpected trip for me.

"Well, they're go to the beach. Why can't we?"He pouted and still walked beside me. We continue talking or maybe arguing until doesn't realize someone is coming to us.

"Seems both of you have a reunion without me?"I was surprised by that voice. It's Hirata's.

"Mm, how to say it?"Suguru looked at me while talk in a nasty tone. Damn it, ugh whatever. Just let the gossip spread around! I can't help my self get annoyed by how Sakura acts beside Hirata. It's at school, imagine how they interacted at the beach without me.

"Dunno. Maybe?"I look away fast. My room at the end of the way. It's so close, but why need to get caught at here by him?

"Are you okay with it?"I just glanced at my room in between when Suguru whispered to me.

"Let them be. He can assume anything! I don't care"

"So like that"I can see both of them staring at me. But I avoided their stare. I don't understand myself too. Was it a jealousy before?

"Seems you have fun, Maika"It's Hirata. There is a high tone at the end, I don't have the mood to look at his eyes at all.

"Both of us choose, right? You maybe have your fun too"The scene when Sakura hugs Hirata's arms comes to my mind again. Hhhh, I'm tired with this. He seems enjoy it though.

"I ask you to come"Suddenly, I can feel my head's tendons feel tense. Ugh, what's that mean again? He still wants to try giving me an assurance with the view I saw before?

"Are you joking?"I glance at Suguru who's talking now.

"It's not your business. I'm talking with Maika now"

"But it seems she doesn't want to talk with you"I look away from both of them. Please, let me go to my room!

"It's your mouth who says it. Not her"This is tiring. I'm like a joke now. I think even Suguru can evaluate it himself, if I join them go to the beach, what would my fate be there? Maybe people would leave me, because I came there as a stranger.

"Well, if she came there, she would be just alone"I looked down. Please stop, it's making me look pitiful.

"I am there!"Hirata almost shouted. Three of us stood up in front of the gate directed to our dorm room.

"But girl you liked there too. I wonder who would you choose?"I close my eyes. I don't like their fight at all, it makes me more pitiful. I take a glance at Hirata who keeps silence now. He can't answer it. I feel like sunk now.

"Well, it's understandable. Stop provoking him, Suguru. I left"It's the best solution for this suffocating situation. Cornered Hirata by asking things which the answer was hard for him to decide. I saved him.

I walk away from them, already pass the gate directed to our dorm. My room directly at the right of it. It's the first room from the gate to the women's dorm.

"Don't worry. I make Maika happy. She kissed me on the cheek"Suguru's words made me stop at the front of the gate. I still can hear them. What's he says when I'm gone?

"Huh?!"Hirata looks at me with bigger eyes. Like ask for an explanation. I just kept quiet while glaring at him. Well, you let Sakura lean on your arms!! You feel her breasts on your skin!

"Kiss your cheek?!"Hirata asked with anger. He asked that while glaring at me.

"Why? You don't like it? But you let Sakura hold your arms. How the feel of another girlfriend's breast?"Eh? It's a bit too much to say it directly!! What if they ended up fighting? I need to back there or not?

"I -"

"She and I see it. Trying to search for reasons?"

"I didn't! Watch your mouth!"Ugh, what to do? They seem in tense situation!!

"Hey, stop that!!"I shout from the other side of the gate. Not even one from them look at me. But I can see clearly Hirata's expression, while it's reversed with Suguru's as he gives me his back.

"I can't say anything for that"He looked down. It's maybe a honest answer, but why I don't feel like to hearing it at all. I prefer he let out a lie now. I walked away and opened my door in a rush, then slammed it with force. I hate his answer!!!

I bite my lips while still leaning on the door and someone looks at me while still ironing now. Ugh, I'm already having tears on my face. It's so awkward.

"Don't you get out for a holiday with your boyfriend?"

"I had a fight with him on Friday"Oh, like that. I look away while wiping my tears. It's Fei, I can feel she still gives me an eagle stare which is full of curiosity.