Part 61

I walked to my dorm alone, still in deep thinking about what Futaba said to me. This becomes more complicated. I have Suguru, Hirata and him now. I sighed. Either Suguru or Futaba doesn't accept my rejection too.

"I feel terrible as woman"I lifts up my head while walking when someone is already sitting on the stone bench. A woman and she stared at me seriously. Does she want to talk with me? I asked that to myself. Maybe not, it's just my sensitive feeling. So, I walked ahead to her direction and she stood up. Seems, my guess is right?

"You have time to talk with me?"I let out a little breath. Uneasy feelings suddenly come to me.

-------------------------------------------------------

"I order avocado milk, and you?"My eyes got bigger as surprised expression. I pay attention at menu again.

"Um, Ice Lemon Tea"Both of us at outside of school now. In exact is at the one of the food shop at the front of our school. We just need to cross the roads to get here. Well, I never got to eat at this place before, so it feels new to me. And confusing. Why does she need to have a chat at this place? We can do that at the canteen or we can talk at the place to dry clothes, behind our dorms. I don't get why we need to be here, except she doesn't want anyone caught our talks. Means, it's not an ordinary talk? I keep looking around the shop and sometimes glance at her while still keeping silent. And she herself, didn't start the conversation too. This is suffocated.

"They have some snacks too, you want it?"I take a peek on the menu. It's fried food. Hmm, I prefer to stay away from that as I seem to catch a cough.

"You can order it for yourself"

"Okay"Both of us get silent again. Well, I am a person who never intended to start a conversation first. It's not my personality, but Fifi seems the same too. She is not that chatty but has some friends, even stay loyal to her. Well, to be honest I envy that characteristics. But first, I don't get the idea about our talk later. Maybe big possibility is about Suguru. I let out a deep breath. I am already feeling tired.

"So, where would I start all of this?"I lifts up my head and stare at her. She gave me a serious look, made me gulped.

"Well, you can start wherever you want. Honestly, I don't know exactly what you want to talk to me"

"Maybe you know"I'm stunned. Ugh, she caught me. Well, it's expected.

"You can start cause of you invite me to this. Your treat?"

"Sure. So, we were going to go at camp on Sunday. You weren't?"I looked at her, don't believe it. She needs a warm up?

"Hm, No"She nodded. This is confusing.

"You seem close with one of our junior and Futaba as our senior scout trainer. Do you have a special relationship with them?"Seems she is done warming-up now. Well, it's better like this. It's better to pace things up.

"I suppose it's Yuichii? About the junior"

"That's what I hear and I see"I nodded. Trying to understand. Damn it, Yuichii!! All people on scout seem already know a fake rumour?

"It's just an ordinary relationship. Like you and them"

"But -"

"From my perspective"I cut off Fifi's words before she could continue it. She became quiet at the end.

"It's not special?"I sighed.

"Both of them are kind. I prefer to call them friends"

"How about Suguru?"This is it! It's her intention to invite me here. I look sternly at her. There is annoyance on her face.