Part 28

I look at Hirata jacket after hang it in the clothes line. What should I do with this? That question come to my mind after some minutes finish my laundry. Talk again with him after give the jacket he lends on me really feel heavy for me. I can just give that to our another guy from my class, Takagi or maybe Suguru. But like what he declare this afternoon, after accompany me like he will made it like what he said. Take his jacket from me. That's mean if I did like what I planned in my mind, he will return it to me and we talk again. Auh, my head hurts. So troublesome.

"What's wrong? You just stand up there, in front of the jacket he lends to you? Feeling thrilled? I am doing great, isn't it?"I look at Siri annoyed. Its cause her fault too. But then, I look away.

"It is him, right?"She look at me with enthusiasm and happy expression, which I give her tired expression as a reply.

"What's wrong with your face? Normally, you will feel happy, right?"I let out a heavy breathe and look around. No one in the backyard, just me and Siri now who just start hang her laundry. So I just sit down behind her. Watch her doing her chores.

"How's you know?"She look at me, surprised.

"No one know?"I shake my head

"Maybe include him. Just three of us"

"Woah, I don't know this is my strong intuition or not. But I think I connect all of the link, since yesterday when you feeling depressed"

"I mean down"She corrected her word fast maybe I am like intimidating for her. After all, we know each other a bit well cause we are room mate, but before, we talk but never sharing secret like this, especially my secret. Even
Fei dont know for sure the men I liked. So, I bit anxious when Siri caught me. I mean, it's really shown in my face? The reality about my future being mocked to like Hirata come to my mind, and it's scares me.

"I-I mean I promise I will not tell others. If even Fei, your closest friend don't know about this, it's mean you know to keep your secret well, Maika"She stuttered when face me and explain everything

"That's why I asked you, when you caught me have feeling for Hirata? It's bit disturb me. I mean, I keep this secret. After all, it's just one side"

"Are you sure?"I stopped talking. And she continue hang her laundry. I let out heavy breathe again. Usually, I will ask her like, really? How's your opinion? But I am too tired with this game. I bit my lips with heavy heart. I got my period too, so it's bit made me more irritated.

"Just say how you know I like Hirata"

"Hmm. How I said it? I know Hirata a bit well. More than I know you. I mean I bit close with Hirata than I close with you. So, I bit can read him than can read you. Sorry, if it's bit harsh"I bit tense up. For somehow, I don't wanna know why Hirata doing this or that. And I know maybe Siri will said her perspective about this.

"Huft. Can you said it from my side? I mean like how your analysis from my expression, my gesture. It's too showy until you can know I like Hirata"I look at her with anxious mind.

"You. More than how Hirata feelings, I think you more anxious with how your feeling seen by another people like me, isn't it?"

"Exactly"I give her bitter smile and she just let out heavy sigh.

"It's bit, I mean different. Maika, you really just"

"Just said what your opinion about me, Siri. Sorry, it's just bit uncomfortable for me to know how Hirata feeling towards me"

"But how if Hirata-"

"No"Siri just sighed with my response.

"Okay. I will tell just thing you wanna hear"I pay attention now when she put down her laundry and sit beside me.