5 Blood

The arrival of this uninvited guest instantly tensed the originally festive and lively atmosphere.

Many eyes are constantly probing back and forth on Zhou Yinkun and Tuosa, everyone knows that of Saipong's two sons, the eldest son is the successor of the pro-appointment, who has been in Thailand all year round, while the youngest son Zhou Yinkun has no fixed place to live, most of the time in Myanmar, India, Iran and Asia flying, and there is very little time in Thailand.

But this time, he actually came to Tuosha's sixtieth birthday on purpose. Moreover, it seems that the comers are not good.

The rumors about Zhou Yinkun are very different from the well-known Zhou Yaohui. Zhou Yaohui has a personality like Saipon, and it is precisely because he is stable and low-key that he was appointed as the successor by the old man. And Zhou Yaohui also has close ties with the Thai political and military sides, and Saipong has been interested in curtailing the drug over the years. Taste business, whitewash identity, Zhou Yaohui walks around and does things well.

But Zhou Yinkun, contrary to his father and eldest brother, became notorious at the age of twenty-five. This man did all kinds of business with pornography, gambling and drugs, and did not follow the rules of the road as he pleased, and when he was fifteen or sixteen years old, he hid more guns than he could eat. Later, Saipong handed over the formed armed army to him, originally intending to give a talisman, but after Zhou Yinkun took over, his actions became more arrogant, and Saipong wanted to take it back, but he could not do anything.

The man walked over slowly, "Uncle Tuosha, why are you thick and thin?" My old man doesn't have only one son, why do you invite one to drop one? Tuosha

heard that this was in the words, although he knew who Zhou Yinkun was, but with his friendship with Saipong, Zhou Yinkun would not make trouble in public at his sixtieth birthday banquet, how could he also care about face.

"Ah, Kun is here. Tuosa smiled and said, "You have not been in Thailand for many years, and you can't find anyone if you want to." When you come, sit at the main table, and the children go to the side. At

the moment, the child at the main table is also a song, and he dares not listen to his grandfather's words, nodding and giving up his seat.

"Wait. Song's

back suddenly cooled, and a large, powerful hand grabbed the back of his neck like a viper. His hand was hot and dry, and there was a cigarette between his fingertips, and the soot fell on his shoulder, burning Song'en to shrink.

Then, a handsome face came to the side, "This is Uncle Tuosha's grandson, right?" How is the little one rude and does not know to call people?

Tuosha's face changed slightly.

But Zhou Yinkun didn't mean to let go of Song'en.

"Song'en, it's Uncle Kun. Song's

neck was stiff enough to move, and he now knew clearly that this man had come to find fault. It was Grandpa's sixtieth birthday, and he didn't want any accidents.

So he obediently spoke: "Uncle Kun."

Although he didn't like people calling him uncle, but he was placed there, Zhou Yinkun smiled: "Pour a glass of wine for uncle." Song'en

glanced at Tuosha, and Tuosha frowned, "Kun, if you have anything to say, you tell me."

Zhou Yinkun saw Song En obediently pouring wine, only then looked at Tuosha, "Uncle, I just came to toast a glass of wine, what are you nervous about?"

He let go of the hand that was clutching Song's neck, and instead put a ride on the boy's shoulder, naturally twisting the cigarette that was about to burn to his fingertips on Song's short-sleeved arm.

"Uh..." Song En snorted, and the wine spilled out.

The cigarette butt burned a hole in the sleeve of the coat, put the pestle on the flesh, and twisted it twice before it was completely extinguished.

Zhou Xiaxia was so frightened that she almost cried out, she hurriedly covered her mouth, and looked at Song'en with fear and worry.

"Zhou Yinkun. Tuosa looked at Song's burned arm, "Don't go too far. Before

the words fell, he saw the muzzle of a black hole aimed at Tuosha's temple.

No one saw when the man with the tattooed arm mixed in with the crowd, and when he stood so close to Tuosha.

Zhou Xiaxia had seen that person, and at the gate of her villa, he called "Brother Kun".

"Don't move my grandfather! Song

En picked up the wine bottle and smashed it towards Zhou Yinkun with his backhand, the strength of the adolescent boy should not be underestimated, but the man laughed, and grabbed Song En's wrist holding the wine bottle and broke it at will.

Only listening to the click, Song En cried out in pain, the wine bottle fell to the ground with a sound, and the boy's right hand was lying limply, as if the wrist had been separated from the palm.

At the same time, the thugs who had been stopped on the first floor finally rushed up, they surrounded the third floor, and pointed their guns at Zhou Yinkun.

The situation turned around in an instant.

Just when Zhou Xiaxia thought that Zhou Yinkun was surrounded after making trouble, how could he stop and leave, but he didn't see the muzzles of those black holes, but instead fell his gaze on the glass of wine that Song En poured.

"Uncle, you have done such an excessive thing, I don't forget to come over and toast you as a junior, why are you still bullying people."

Zhou Yinkun tilted his head to look at Song'en, who was sweating profusely but trying his best to endure, "Does it hurt?" Songne

gritted his teeth and did not speak.

"That's right," Zhou Yinkun patiently explained to him, "your grandfather bullied me, according to the generation, I have to bully you." You can't bully the elderly, right? "

The tone sounds normal, and the behavior is completely opposite.

"Ah-"

Song's injured right hand was suddenly pressed to the table by the man, and Song'en was so painful that he could hardly stand. But he didn't think that the next more painful thing would happen to him.

No one expected that the hand that Zhou Yinkun had been sticking in his pocket was holding a small and extremely sharp Swiss Army knife, which touched the little finger of Song'en's right hand and cut it down without any hesitation.

"Song! Zhou

Xiaxia sat on the ground with her legs limp, her mouth open in disbelief, and she saw blood flowing from the table to the ground.

Tuosha's eyes were scarlet, and the green tendons on his head burst out: "Zhou Yinkun, Zhou Yinkun!" The

man whose name was called threw the knife casually, leaving Song'en to fall to the ground with his hands in his hands. Ah Yao's gun was pointed at Tuosha's head, and everyone on the third floor did not dare to act rashly.

Zhou Yinkun picked up the broken finger on the table and looked at it. Then in front of Tuosa, he threw it into the glass of wine. With an extra finger in the glass, the wine was immediately dyed bright red.

Then he picked up the glass of wine and walked to Tuosha with a smile, "Uncle Tuosha, I wish you a long life and a hundred years old." Then

, the glass tilted, and the wine inside slowly poured to the ground, and the broken finger fell at Tuosa's feet.