71 Relief

In the room, the girl was sitting on a corner of the bed with her legs crossed, quietly looking at the urn on the bedside cabinet. Only one bedside lamp was on in the room, shining on the urn, reflecting the photos and names on it more clearly.

She didn't touch it, as if she was at a loss and unfamiliar. Just watch quietly.

Karna walked over, put the things in her hand aside, and then sat down on the bed.

She followed Xia Xia's line of sight to look at the urn. The woman in the photo was very beautiful. She had a gentle smile and was especially charming. Once upon a time, she stared blankly at the photos on the urn, accepting the fact that her mother could no longer accompany her alone.

"I was twelve years old when I lost my mother." A

soft voice broke the silence of the room.

Hearing this, the originally motionless girl looked over.

Seeing her look over, Karna smiled slightly.

"She was seriously ill and stayed in the hospital for more than a year before leaving. When she left, she was very thin and her hair was not much. There were pathological freckles on her face and hands, and she could not speak well. Very clear."

"But she held my hand and walked away with a smile. Although I was very reluctant at that time, I knew that my mother would no longer have to endure the pain of illness, nor would she have to endure the loneliness day after day."

Speaking of this, Kana's tone was slightly choked up, but there was still a smile on her face.

"During the years when my mother was ill, my father was very busy. He was so busy that he seldom went home, let alone went to the hospital to accompany his wife. I had to go to school again, so I could only go to the hospital after school. So most of the time, I spent most of my time with my mother. All of them are doctors, nurses and nurses. Although she never complained, I know that she is very sad."

Xia Xia's eyes fell back to the photo of Sama, thinking of the last time she saw her mother . She sat there quietly, her whole figure was drained of energy, leaving only a shell.

At that time, she must have been extremely sad.

"Even on the day of my mother's funeral, my father didn't come. After several years of busy work, he finally got a promotion. Even if he didn't see it with his own eyes, he knew how he was surrounded by stars and couldn't get back to attend the funeral. "

I saw my mother off by myself, then went home, cooked a bowl of her favorite curry fish balls, and after eating, I went to do my homework." The

girl looked at her blankly.

Karna covered her hand, "Because, at that time, I had a very strong feeling that my mother was still by my side, watching me. What she wanted to see must be my normal life, healthy and happy Grow up. It's not because of her death that she was depressed and degenerated from then on." At

this point, Kana took the cooked porridge and blew.

"Xia Xia, your mother must have hoped so too." The

warm aroma permeated his nostrils, Xia Xia looked at the bowl of porridge in front of him, and his eyes turned red.

"Although I don't know exactly what happened, but I think your parents should love each other very much, right?"

Xia Xia nodded, but didn't speak.

Mom and Dad did love each other, so much that Mom couldn't accept Dad's departure, and left her to find Dad. Mom even... didn't say another word to her, and just made a decision so resolutely.

She couldn't figure it out, let alone believe that she had become an orphan just like that. Suddenly, without warning, he became an orphan.

Could it be that she said something wrong or did something wrong after her father passed away, which made her mother even more sad, so she chose to leave her without hesitation?

Looking at the bewildered expression, Kana could probably guess what she was thinking.

"Xia Xia." She called softly.

The girl looked up.

"Sometimes, people will sacrifice themselves for the people or things they cherish. For example, mothers are willing to sacrifice themselves for their children, and wives are willing to sacrifice themselves for their husbands. There is no reason or reason. Adults are not born to be adults. There will also be times when you are impulsive or do something wrong. It's not your fault, don't make it difficult for yourself, okay?" A

spoonful of porridge at a suitable temperature was fed to her lips, and Xia Xia looked at the delicate and caring face in front of her. face, opened his mouth unconsciously, and ate the porridge.

After eating warm food, my body feels a lot better. She held the bowl and ate the porridge mouthful after mouthful. Kana took her temperature again, and finally she no longer had a fever.

However, she still refused to speak. After Kana went out, Xia Xia still maintained her original posture, looking at the urn without saying a word.

For the next week, there were only the two of them in the villa. Kana would come to the room during the three meals and serve different foods to Xia Xia. Xia Xia didn't want to talk, and she didn't force it. Seeing that the girl's complexion was much better than when she first came here, she probably knew in her heart that there should be nothing wrong with her body.

As for the knot in my heart, no matter how good the food and medicine are, they won't help.

But in Kana's view, the situation should be developing in a good direction. For example, she heard voices outside Xia Xia's room several times. She probably spoke to the urn.

After waiting for a few more days, Kana knocked on Xia Xia's door early in the morning. This time, there was no "please come in" from inside, but the door handle was moved, and the door opened from the inside.

The girl should have just washed up and her hair is still wet.

"Xia Xia, the weather is very nice today, how about we go to the garden for breakfast?"

This was the first time that Kana proposed to go out of the room after Xia Xia locked herself in the room for twelve days. Although he didn't want to force her, he couldn't let her lock herself up all the time.

Xia Xia was taken aback by this proposal, then nodded.

"Okay." She replied.

Then, followed by a faint smile.

These days, she hasn't smiled at Karna once. She didn't do it on purpose, it just seemed that she suddenly forgot how to laugh.

Even so, this beautiful and gentle big sister cooks delicious food for her in different ways every day, and she quickly discovered what kind of food she likes to eat. Smell the fragrance of Kanna's body and hear her voice, and there will be a warm and reassuring feeling unconsciously.

And during these days of being taken care of, I didn't even say a word of thanks to Kana.