78 Calculations

The temperature dropped at night, and the wind felt a little cool on my body.

After finishing what should be done, Zhou Yinkun didn't have the patience to continue wasting here. He glanced at the time, but it was not time to go back. The flight time of the helicopter is 3.5 hours, and it took them more than two hours to fly from Bangkok, and the return journey still needs to wait for the helicopter to be ready.

At this moment, he heard a gurgling sound. There was very little movement, but he could still hear it clearly.

Looking down, Zhou Xiaxia was looking at him.

"Hungry?"

Usually at this point, she had already finished dinner at home.

Seeing that Xia Xia nodded as expected, Zhou Yinkun felt troubled.

But seeing that she is now docile and willing to speak, she seems to have let go of her guard, so she has to pretend no matter what.

Fortunately, Mae Sai is not big, and it takes only two steps to reach the most lively night market street. Xia Xia ate a charcoal grilled meat, a banana pancake, and a bowl of curry noodles with coconut milk. Before leaving, the boss gave a durian ice cream and she wanted it too.

Zhou Yinkun looked at the time again, the helicopter was almost ready.

Then there was another voice from the side: "Can I go to that store?"

"..." Zhou Yinkun looked over, and Xia Xia pointed to a leather store at the gate of the wholesale market. This kind of leather bag, even from a distance, you can tell that the things inside are expensive.

After dinner, she's going shopping again.

However, I ate all the meals, and it was not too late. Zhou Yinkun raised his chin, meaning to stroll casually.

Xia Xia took a fancy to an exquisite lady's wallet in that store, which was in the glass cabinet facing the door.

The owner of the leather shop is a middle-aged man in his forties, weighing two hundred catties, and he is lying on a leisure chair watching a boxing match. Seeing a little girl who came in, she was still wearing a school uniform, and she couldn't afford to buy anything in his store at first glance. The boss lay there too lazy to move, and casually greeted in Thai: "Look around, look around."

"Okay." Xia Xia replied politely. She walked up to the lady's wallet she was looking forward to and asked, "Uncle, how much is this?" The

boss looked over there, "That's 10,000, Thai baht."

As soon as the voice fell, a man came in. The boss saw the platinum cufflinks on his body and got up from the chair. Although the thing was half covered by the cuffs that were rolled up randomly, but the eyes of businessmen are the most vicious. He immediately greeted him with a smile on his face: " What does this gentleman want?"

Zhou Yinkun didn't even look at him, but only stared at the girl who was holding two wallets of different colors, she frowned slightly, as if she was in trouble.

"Want?" he asked directly.

The boss took a look and found that he and the little girl were together. The boss immediately went to Xia Xia's side again, and said enthusiastically: "Little girl, this is a crocodile leather wallet, you know the crocodile leather, right? The gold in the leather! This kind of compact one is suitable for a beautiful girl like you."

Zhou Yinkun's Only then did his eyes fall on the boss, who was fat and greedy, and leaned over to Zhou Xiaxia's side. Although the boss was trying to get close to Xia Xia, he was looking at this side from the corner of his eye. Seeing Zhou Yinkun frowning, he immediately shut up and moved to the side by instinct to distance himself from Xia Xia.