43 Interrupted

Zhou Xiaxia dozed off all afternoon in the casino, no one cared about her, so she ate a lot of free snacks there.

Although it was a bit noisy, the temperature in the casino was cool and the sofa was soft. Zhou Yinkun's back was in front of her eyes. Xia Xia sat there resting peacefully, but she didn't dare to really fall asleep. She was afraid that Zhou Yinkun would leave without taking the gambling she.

Dinner is eaten at the hotel restaurant.

Adults always drink for a long time, and Zhou Xiaxia always feels that his body smells of smoke from the casino, and he feels sorry for the new dress. Zhou Yinkun and Qiao Shaang had a candlelight dinner at the VIP position, so naturally they didn't care about Zhou Xiaxia. She could only be with A Yao, and before eating two bites, she asked if she could go back to the room and take a shower first.

A Yao told her the room password, thought for a while, and stopped Xia Xia who just got up.

"I'll ask later, and I'll open a new room for you. You will live in a new room tonight." Xia Xia

nodded, "Okay, thank you. Well... I will return the money to you."

After she finished speaking, she returned The room, the owner of the room is not here at this time, she feels a little lighter in her heart. Thinking that he wouldn't finish dinner so soon, Xia Xia went to the bathroom in the bedroom, and when he entered, something caught his attention.

Telephone.

She paused, walked over unconsciously, and picked up the phone extension by the bed.

When she was taken away, she lost her mobile phone and wallet, and she never contacted her family. When she saw the phone in the living room yesterday, she wanted to report to her parents that she was safe. It's just that she begged Zhou Yinkun to take him in yesterday, and wanted to take a bath in his bathroom, so she really didn't dare to ask for anything else.

Now that he is not there, Xia Xia looked back at the door of the room, and she would not be back for a while, she dialed the number nervously, and waited with bated breath.

But I didn't expect that it was a woman who was connected, her tone was gentle and polite, and her Thai language was pure: "Hi guest, this is the front desk of the hotel. The hotel phone is only for internal calls. If you want to contact the outside world, you need to call the front desk. Do you need it?"

After listening to the first half, Xia Xia thought she couldn't get in touch, but she just needed to transfer, she immediately said: "Yes, thank you."

"You're welcome, it will take some time to transfer. It will take fifteen to twenty minutes, please forgive me."

"Okay."

Xia Xia hung up the phone, went into the bathroom and took a shower as quickly as possible. After coming out, she sat on the sofa and waited for the call, but the waiting time seemed to be longer than the front desk said, and finally Xia Xia got up.

The phone in the room still needs to be forwarded. Wouldn't it be faster to call directly at the front desk of the hotel?

Or, there is a place to make calls in the hotel, if it is free, it would be the best, if it is not free... Xia Xia walked out while thinking, she just came up for a while, Ayao should still be below. She could only ask him to borrow money again with the cheek.

Fortunately, the restaurant and the front desk are both on the first floor. As soon as Xia Xia got out of the elevator, she looked towards the restaurant and found that the seat where Ayao was sitting just now was empty. So she went to the front desk.