149 Parents

At 10:50 p.m., Qingshuihe District Armed Forces Base.

In the combat observation room, Zhou Yinkun lit a cigarette and glanced at the two teenagers who had just entered. The boy was wearing the most ordinary casual clothes, and after taking off his hood, he revealed two slightly green and childish faces.

Although they were both only fifteen years old and it was their first mission, they handled things calmly and without any leaks.

"Kun, I really let you know." Wu Nu shook a glass of wine, "I knew you went to Lin Huaiyu's house and sent flowers to Lin Huaiyu, but there was really no movement in the Bai family. I heard that Bai Lijun was looking up. When I was alone, I was still very angry, but after returning home, it stopped."

Zhou Yinkun was not surprised by this, "Bai Lijun has no brains, but it doesn't mean that Bai Mingtan has no brains." "

But now they can't clean it even if they want to. Your front foot After coming out of the Lin family, Lin Huaiyu was attacked in her room on the back foot. She was not injured anywhere, but her pretty face was slashed. Now the Lin family is looking for the murderer all over the world. The more they can't find it, the more obvious the result will be. After all, if you are resolute and can do bad things so impeccably, then it must be the Bai family." "

But what are you trying to do by provoking both sides?"

Zhou Yinkun glanced at him, meaning to stop asking nonsense.

Wu Nuquan thought he was remembering his childhood grudges again, laughed, and raised his chin at the two boys, "Do you remember these two boys, you picked them up. The one on the left is called Wali, and the one on the right is called Yarrow. It's pretty good that I retreated under Lin Xianhe's eyes and came back without leaving a trace."

The man squinted his eyes, he didn't quite remember the one on the left, but he still had a little impression of the one on the right.

He is of the same mixed race as Carl, and his mother is an ordinary tobacco farmer who lives by growing poppies for food. His father was a Russian, and he was a poisonous bug. When the house was demolished, Han Jinwen found out that he swallowed goods privately. Zhou Yinkun was there at the time, and he skinned him in public. The remaining meat and bones were used as extra meals for seven or eight wolf dogs.

His son was there when the skin was peeled, and Lao Han said that the bloody wounds on his face were all beaten by his father. Zhou Yinkun remembered those excited eyes. At that time, he fell in love with those wolf-like eyes, so he threw him to Han Jinwen and sent him to the armed forces.

At this moment, Yarrow clearly recognized him, the anticipation in the brown-blue eyes.

Wu Nu watched from the side and smiled. This is really strange, usually this kid doesn't talk or smile, he walks alone, his personality is not popular at all, but he is very capable and strives to be the first in everything, I didn't expect that there would be such a look. It is said that Yarrow is the second Karl, but Wu Nu doesn't think so. Carl is just a blank sheet of paper, whatever he thinks in his mind, his broken mouth will say it immediately.

Zhou Yinkun stood up, walked in front of the two teenagers, and rubbed the heads of the two teenagers like petting a dog, "Good job."

Same words, same actions, same treatment. The first mission was Zhou Yinkun's order, and he was praised by him. Wali on the left was so excited that he couldn't speak for a moment, but the light in the boy's eyes on the right faded instantly.

"You guys are still on the next mission."

Zhou Yinkun spoke, and Wally became even more excited. As long as you complete the task, you will get money, and the more important the task, the more money you will get.