34 Dirty

Zhou Xiaxia just heard this sentence when she touched the sofa. She wanted to stand up awkwardly, but the man grabbed her wrist and pulled her to sit beside him. Zhou Xiaxia's body was unsteady from being pulled, and when she was pulled back, she accidentally pressed her hand on Zhou Yinkun's thigh, the firm and tight touch spread to her palm through the trousers, and that little white hand immediately retracted as if electrocuted.

Then she glanced at him quietly.

The two were very close. Zhou Yinkun's upper body was naked, his muscles were smooth, and he still smelled of shower gel. It was also because of the proximity that Xia Xia could clearly feel the temperature of the man's body, and could also clearly see the imperfections in his almost perfect body.

He had scars on his chest and shoulders, big and small, long and short. Not too many, but almost all of them are distributed in deadly parts of the body. For example, the heart, waist and abdomen, and the brachial artery of the arm that the previous biology teacher talked about.

"What are you looking at?"

Zhou Yinkun pinched her face, forcing her to turn her head to meet his eyes, "Have you ever seen a man's body?" How

could a girl's peeking escape Zhou Yinkun's eyes ? His face turned red suddenly: "I see, I've seen it." A

lie.

Zhou Yinkun squeezed a red mark on her face with only a little force: "Then tell me, where is it, and who did you see?"

He thought for a while, and thought of a person. Because of that kid's one finger, his little niece still turned her elbow and called him a rotten person, didn't she?

At this time, Zhou Yinkun is really like an elder who cares about the younger generation, "That is Song En? Your little boyfriend."

"No!" Zhou Xiaxia couldn't understand how he could describe her relationship with Song En like this, "We are the best My friend, I, I haven't seen him either..."

Zhou Yinkun disdainful, he is also best friend, a man and a woman either sleep or don't sleep, there is no other relationship between men and women.

"I watched it on TV," Zhou Xiaxia said with a flushed face as if confessing a shameful secret in front of an elder, "I watched Girasu."

Girasu Tepal, whose stage name is Jeffrey, is currently the hottest male star in Thailand. This person has a rare angelic face, a male model figure, harmless to humans and animals from his face, blushing and beating heartbeat from his figure, and is especially popular among Thai middle school students. Although Zhou Xiaxia is not a huge fan, she has watched every TV series of Girasu, and even bought his posters and fan fiction with her classmates.

Mentioning the actor she likes, Xia Xia couldn't hide her excitement, and pointed to the magazine under the glass coffee table in the living room and said, "That's him."

Zhou Yinkun followed the direction she pointed, glanced at the handsome face on the cover of the magazine, and turned back Come over and take a look at Zhou Xiaxia.

"So you like this kind of little boy who sells ass."

Zhou Yinkun let go of the girl's face and leaned on the sofa. Sure enough, he saw that face went from excitement to shock to confusion, and the emotions were even richer than acting in a movie.

Zhou Xiaxia actually didn't fully understand what Zhou Yinkun meant, but she could tell that what he said was not good. How could the person whom all her female classmates liked so much be a bad boy? If it is true, why has it never been mentioned in the entertainment news?

She plucked up her courage and asked rebuttally: "What is... selling, selling—" The

last two words were never uttered.

That's right, the lowest level of insults that Zhou Xiaxia can think of are bad people and rotten people, how can she be expected to say something else?

The little uncle kindly explained: "Selling butt means stripping naked for men to fuck."

After he finished speaking, he asked, "Do you understand what fuck means?"

Zhou Xiaxia was also a student who had attended biology classes and sex education lectures after all. The words stood up almost reflexively, his eyes widened, and he couldn't believe that someone could say such vulgar words so cheekily.

With such a big reaction, it seems to know what it means.

Zhou Yinkun thought, at least he was a middle school student, so he wouldn't be so stupid that he didn't even know these things.

After entering the room and staying with this man for just a few minutes, Zhou Xiaxia's visit was overturned several times. Her favorite actor might have had sex with a man... Zhou Yinkun told her about it, and he said it so bluntly and obscenely.

She was extremely shocked in her heart, she looked at the pretty face in the magazine, and then at the calm expression of the man on the sofa, Zhou Xiaxia secretly decided not to believe his words. She has watched many interviews with Jeffrey. He is a polite person who is full of expectations and respect for love, not what Zhou Yinkun said.

Zhou Yinkun didn't even need to ask, he knew what Zhou Xiaxia was thinking in his heart, and his suspicion and stubbornness were almost all written on his face.

So stupid, who would that kind of boy fool her?

"Zhou Xiaxia." Zhou Yinkun looked at her, "Do you still have the heart to think about other people's affairs?"

Standing in front of him, Xia Xia saw Zhou Yinkun raised his right hand towards her, "I haven't settled this account yet."

It should come It still came, and the phrase "you wait for me" in Sathorn Tower still found her. To be precise, she delivered it to the door herself.

"Little uncle." Zhou Xiaxia took a deep breath, feeling uneasy, and twisted her fingers together, "Can I buy you medicine? It's the kind of medicine that removes scars. I heard Dr. Marina said before, apply—

" Before he finished speaking, he was interrupted by Zhou Yinkun.

"Do you think that you are richer than me, and I can't get what you can get?"

Zhou Xiaxia choked, and understood what he meant. He must have applied the scar remover, but the scar remained. In fact, she didn't remember what his wound was like, but she only remembered that there was a lot of blood. At that time, her teeth were deep in the flesh, and the feeling of the flesh being bitten off was still so clear.

At that time, she was really panicked, regardless of the consequences.

"Little uncle." She lowered her head and her voice was low.

Zhou Yinkun leaned on the sofa, resting his head on one hand, waiting for her next words.

"It's my fault to bite you... Please, don't hurt my family anymore. My parents are the best people in the world to me. I really can't live without them."

She raised her head, her eyes were red "I, I know that you are also my family, that's what Dad said before, so... I shouldn't hurt you." After speaking, the head drooped

again, "I'm sorry."

Then, Zhou Yinkun saw her stretch out He stretched out his right hand, still trembling slightly.

"Or, you can bite it back and treat it as even, okay?"