183 Ways

After Chen Xuansheng finished speaking, he got up and walked towards Xia Xia.

Zhou Yinkun watched coldly, he actually chose Zhou Xiaxia, a novice who had just touched a gun, as his partner, and he was sure to lose this round. Sure enough, Xia Xia took off the earphones and listened to Chen Xuansheng's words. She was surprised at first, and then refused.

But Chen Xuansheng smiled, picked up the empty gun on the table and handed it to her.

"This kind of double-barreled shotgun, which is folded horizontally, can only be loaded with two bullets at a time." Unlike the staff who loaded the bullets on their behalf, Chen Xuansheng handed the bullets to Xia Xia, "Try it yourself." Xia Xia

continued Come over and check again before reloading, "Do you put it in like this?"

"Yes." Chen Xuansheng said: "This double-barreled gun has a relatively high error tolerance rate, and it can shoot two bullets at a time, or it can be shot twice separately. , Usually used for hunting, the firepower is relatively strong, so the recoil is much larger than that of a single-barreled shotgun, which is more difficult for people with relatively weak strength. But you have controlled it very well after shooting just now." Suddenly hearing the praise

, The girl's eyes lit up, "Really?"

"Of course."

"Now practice aiming." He said softly, and raised his hand to help Xia Xia hold the gun. The whole body has increased stability. Yes, that's it."

Thanks to Chen Xuansheng helping her hold the gun, Xia Xia did feel a lot more stable. Coupled with his patient attitude, Xia Xia took the initiative to ask: "Then how should I aim? I just felt that I aimed, but the speed of the flying saucer was too fast."

Chen Xuansheng smiled, "The disc target is different from the fixed target. The target body does not move, so precise aiming is required. Disc shooting requires rough aiming. For example, the effective hitting distance of a shotgun is 30 meters, and the effective killing surface diameter of a shotgun is 600 mm. It must be able to hit."

"In this case, shouldn't the muzzle be aimed at a position a little ahead of the flying arc of the disc target?" "

Yes, this is called the lead. Aim with the speed and direction of the target."

Regarding Xia Xia's initiative to ask questions, he praised him in a tone of voice: "In short, you need to be accurate at the target, hold the gun steady, and pull the trigger quickly." "Understood." Xia Xia took a deep breath, "I'll try again."

Two

shots Afterwards, Xia Xia's shoulders slumped.

He clearly understood everything, but after a dozen shots, all of them missed the target. She looked at Chen Xuansheng with some embarrassment: "...Is it still a match? I will definitely lose."

She could even imagine Zhou Yinkun's mocking face after winning, if Chen Xuansheng lost with her , I don't know what ugly words Zhou Yinkun is going to say again.

There were still so many people watching around, Xia Xia suggested in a low voice: "Why don't you just forget it."

But Chen Xuansheng smiled lightly, "I don't think we will lose."

At this time Zhou Yinkun had already walked over, coldly He glanced over here coolly.

What's the use of teaching now, teaching God is not about losing.

Xia Xia originally wanted to say to practice again, but Chen Xuansheng didn't expect to say directly: "Then you are in a group, we are in a group, three rounds and six rounds. The points will be counted together." "No problem." Chen Shuwen encouraged