80 Talk Back

When she returned to the classroom to get her schoolbag, Leia was waiting for her: "Xia, why did you come back?" Xia Xia

smiled, "Leia, I want to go to the milk tea shop you mentioned to do my homework today, are you going? ?"

Leia snapped her schoolbag down: "Student Zhou Xiaxia, did you do this on purpose? I told you yesterday that my mother celebrates her birthday today, so I have to go back early! I asked you to go with me a few days ago No, now I'm not free and you're going again."

Xia Xia was amused by her like that, "Then next time, I'll try it today, and I can recommend it to you next time we go together "

Leia snorted, "Let's go, let's go out together." After leaving

the school, Xia Xia saw Leia getting into the car, and then crossed the road, walked along the sidewalk to the intersection, and walked to the left It is the new milk tea shop mentioned earlier. Xia Xia took a look, walked in the opposite direction with her schoolbag on her back, and finally turned into an unremarkable bookstore.

*

At 8:30 in the evening, there were many people standing in the living room of the villa, but the atmosphere was unusually quiet.

"Brother Kun, I searched around the school and around the villa, but I couldn't find it." As soon as the man said that, he felt a chill down his back.

The man was sitting on the sofa, rubbing a dark blue lighter in his hand.

Thunder roared outside, Zhou Yinkun glanced at Kana, who shook his head, "It's turned off."

At this moment, the door of the villa opened, everyone looked over, and the person at the door took the umbrella from A Yao's hand.

"Brother Kun, the girl who came out with Zhou Xiaxia before is called Leia, the granddaughter of the founder of Hengtong Communications. She is in the same study group as Zhou Xiaxia. She said that Zhou Xiaxia went to the newly opened milk tea shop near the school to do homework after school, but... I didn't find it either."

Zhou Yinkun didn't speak, but just stroked the lighter.

Logically speaking, it shouldn't. After going to Mae Sai to see the old man off that night, Zhou Xiaxia obviously let go of his guard. He hadn't run away before, let alone now. Even if she wanted to run, she had no money on her, everything in the room was there, and there were only books and homework in her bag, so where could she go.

He raised his eyes, "Have you found her grandma's nursing home?"

A Yao nodded, "There is no visitation record in the nursing home, and Zhou Xiaxia doesn't know the address of the nursing home.

" bigger and bigger. It was dark outside, with thunderstorms. No one dared to speak out.

Because every time the thunder rumbled, Brother Kun's expression became ugly.

Just when the air pressure was extremely low, there seemed to be the sound of parking outside. Looking at it like this, I just saw a slender figure get out of the car through the transparent floor-to-ceiling glass, and ran over with the schoolbag on top of his head.

Xia Xia hurried, thinking that she would be able to reach the villa before it rained, but unexpectedly it was only a few steps away and suddenly it rained so heavily.

Seeing that figure, everyone in the living room, including Ayao, breathed a sigh of relief.

Kana immediately got up and went to open the door. As soon as the door opened, she heard a crisp "Sister Kana", which sounded quite happy. A Yao looked at the person on the sofa calmly, feeling... not so good.