19 Game

The road was empty in the early morning, and only a few cars drove through the entire street.

There was a faint smell of blood in the car. Ah Yao glanced at the rearview mirror: "Brother Kun, even if you don't go to the hospital, call the doctor to take a look, your injury may require stitches." Zhou

Yinkun originally closed his eyes, but when he heard Ah Yao's words, he opened his eyes and looked at the injuries on his hands.

To be honest, this injury is very embarrassing, it is not heavy, it is not light, and it is not a knife wound and a gunshot wound, it is a woman's bite at a glance. When did he Zhou Yinkun be hurt by a woman.

He frowned impatiently, "No sewing."

"So going back to Miss Kana tonight?" Ah Yao asked again.

Kana knows how to bandage well.

"Hmm. Zhou Yinkun replied lazily.

Ah Yao put down his heart. After a while, he looked in the rearview mirror again, "Brother Kun."

".

"Are you really going to kill him tonight?" "Ah Yao has been with Zhou Yinkun for many years, never hiding it, thinking something in his heart, he immediately said it.

At first, he probably guessed why Zhou Yinkun would use Zhou Xiaxia to fish Zhou Yaohui.

They promised Ivan thirty kilograms of goods. Such a large amount, not to mention the entire Southeast Asia, even if the whole of Asia can only be taken by Saipong and Zhou Yaohui.

Tuosha's pursuit and killing was actually a pretense, and Zhou Yinkun would have calculated and could have used Tuosha's life as a quid pro quo. But whether Zhou Yaohui will agree is actually uncertain. After all, the era of relying on thugs and protection fees to come out and mix has passed, and Tuosha and the Red Wa Gang have long lost their original scenery.

In this way, it is the safest time for Zhou Yaohui's daughter to be used as a bargaining chip.

At this point, Ah Yao understood it all.

But why did Zhou Yinkun point the gun at Zhou Yaohui? Do you really want to kill him? But they are obviously brothers.

"Why, can't you kill?

Zhou Yinkun also looked in the rearview mirror, opposite Ah Yao inside.

The old man does not poison him, is it not because he has two sons who can pick and choose. If there is only one left, there will be no choice. In his big business, it is impossible to make charitable donations. As long as there is no Zhou Yaohui as a roadblock, how many goods will be needed in the future is just a number. As long as he is still in the day, it will have to be as troublesome as tonight to get the goods.

And he Zhou Yinkun hates trouble.

In just one sentence, Ah Yao has completely understood.

If it weren't for Zhou Xiaxia pounced on and bit that bite, Zhou Yinkun would probably have killed Zhou Yaohui first, and then let the sniper solve Tuosha and others who had not yet driven out of the Shatun Tower, and finally reached the ears of the old man Saipeng, it would have been Tuosha chasing and killing Zhou Yinkun because of his grandson's fingers, and Zhou Yinkun asked Zhou Yaohui for help, and finally in the conflict between the two sides, Tuosha and Zhou Yaohui were unfortunately shot and killed.

This makes sense to outsiders and does not affect Cypon's reputation for doing business. As for whether the old man himself believed it or not, it would not matter at all at all at that time.

Although this game is ruthless, it can be done once and for all. The incident happened suddenly, but Zhou Yinkun did not hesitate to lay out such a game.

Then Ah Yao couldn't help but think of the girl who was almost strangled to death by Zhou Yinkun.

That girl who seemed to be weak and timid and cowardly, so weak that no one would take a look at Zhou Xiaxia, really ruined Brother Kun's plan.

Although Zhou Yaohui didn't say anything, such an ingenious and natural opportunity will definitely not be available in the future. The situation can only return to the same passive as before, and if Brother Kun wants to do poison, there will be endless trouble.

This time, if it weren't for the thirty kilograms of goods, with this fierce bite, Zhou Xiaxia would have been thrown off the Sathorn Tower and shattered, and the body was eaten by the dog. However, it seems that letting her go back safe and sound like this does not seem to be Zhou Yinkun's style of doing things.

But not necessarily. Ah Yao thought, after all, she was Zhou Yinkun's niece. It's not those girls outside who Zhou Yinkun can't even remember their names. So far, what can make Brother Kun remember seems to be treated well. For example, Kana, who has always lived in his house comparable to a mistress, such as Zhou Xiaxia, who bit him hard but did not die.

The car quickly drove into the gate of the villa, and Kana hurriedly came down from upstairs and saw Zhou Yinkun's injured right hand at first glance.

"What's wrong with this?

Kana's gentle voice was full of worry, and she didn't say hello to Ah Yao as before, and Ah Yao saw that she brought the medical kit, only walked to the door and retreated.

Kana sat down next to Zhou Yinkun and took the hand very lightly and put it on her knee, "It's so serious, it should be stitches." The

tone seemed to be reproachful.

Zhou Yinkun tilted his head to see her eyes red, and smiled and pulled up the shoulder straps of her silk dressing gown that had slipped off because she was in a hurry to walk.

"How can the stitches look comfortable with your distressed appearance?

Kana was unscrewing the lid of the disinfectant alcohol when she turned her head sideways to glare at him when she heard this, her eyes full of tears and disgust.

"Okay, okay, let's go to the stitches next time."

"What's next," Kana lowered her head to disinfect him, "how can I bite you like that." From

the range of tooth marks and wounds, she could probably guess that it was bitten by a woman. This is the first time she has never asked about this kind of thing.

"What do you think? The man pinched her face with his other hand, "I was bitten by a dog, could it be that I still bite back?"

"What kind of dog has such a small mouth, can a dog with a small mouth bite so hard." "

Kana applied the drug containing the anesthetic component to the surrounding area, and then nailed the most serious parts together with a medical staple, so that the wound did not bleed, so that after the nailing, it was bandaged with gauze, and it should be fine to raise it well.

Zhou Yinkun didn't care how she bandaged it, but was amused by Kana's words: "It's similar to that kind of puppy, but it's not as pleasing as a puppy." Kana

listened a little puzzled, this sounded... It's not like describing a woman, but like it's describing a child?

I wanted to ask more, but at this time Zhou Yinkun casually pulled out a piece of paper and wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, "Recently, there is a big list, and I will take you out to play after it becomes a lot, saving you from being bored in the villa all day."

Kana was surprised: "Then you won't go next?"

Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows.

Kana suddenly remembered something, and said busily: "I'm sorry Brother Kun, I don't ask, I just... Too happy for a while. She

asked questions she shouldn't.

Zhou Yinkun's whereabouts will never be told to anyone.

"Hmm. Zhou Yinkun touched her head, "Go and pour a glass of wine." "