29 Generations

Zhou Yinkun sat down on his own, he was not a person who obeyed the rules.

But Zhou Xiaxia knew that he was talking about her. Zhou Yinkun really didn't come to kill people, but rather... to discuss business.

The uneasiness in my heart was slightly relaxed. This person looked a little old, about fifty years old, his clothes and conversation looked unusual, and he was vaguely familiar. There were so many things that happened that night that Zhou Xiaxia couldn't remember for a while.

The only thing she knew was that Zhou Yinkun's business should not be affected because of her arrival. When my good friend Song En was learning Chinese, she would often say, "Cutting people off is like killing their parents."

If she influenced Zhou Yinkun to make money, she might really be chopped up and dried before being fed to dogs.

Xia Xia pursed her lips, and shouted timidly, "Hello, Grandpa."

Hearing this, Wu Bangqi was startled, and then burst out laughing.

The atmosphere seemed to have eased, but Zhou Yinkun's eyes were frightening.

Very well, this soft-boned person who has done more than make things worse, called him a generation short as soon as he opened his mouth. She somehow called Wu Bangqi Grandpa, wouldn't Wu Bangqi become his uncle?

Zhou Xiaxia stood against the wall in fear, not knowing why he seemed to have made a huge mistake just to say hello.

"How long are you going to stick there?"

As soon as the man opened his mouth, Zhou Xiaxia hurried over, not daring to get too close to him, and sat in the corner of the sofa.

"Zhou Yaohui's daughter." This was an explanation to Wu Bangqi, and Zhou Xiaxia was her own.

Immediately afterwards, he turned his head sideways, "Call me Uncle."

Zhou Xiaxia realized that he had called her by the wrong name, and quickly changed his words: "Hello, Uncle."

Wu Bangqi did not expect that the poor girl who looked at her just now had such a big background. Zhou Yaohui's daughter, Zhou Yinkun's niece, and Sai Peng's granddaughter.

He smiled and waved his hands: "You can call her whatever you want, little girl, there are fruits here and eat more. You are too thin."

The stranger's casual concern made Xia Xia purse her mouth, her voice choked up: "Thank you, Lord—"

Zhou Yinkun glanced at her.

"Thank you uncle." After Zhou Xiaxia finished speaking, she looked pitifully at the fruit plate on the table, and then at the man beside her.

I don't know if it can be eaten. She was actually starving, but she dared not tell.

Seeing her like that, Zhou Yinkun became impatient, he ate whenever he ate, and he didn't eat if he didn't eat, and he didn't have the blood of the Zhou family at all.

If he raises such a one, he will lose his face to India.

Zhou Yinkun simply ignored her, it would be better to die of starvation, which just added trouble to Zhou Yaohui.

But his indifference was regarded by Xia Xia as tacit approval. She carefully carried the fruit plate on the table to her face, inserted a piece of mango with a fork and put it in her mouth. The flesh of the mango was thick and sweet, and the sweetness spread from the tip of her tongue to her heart. She sniffed and felt that she didn't want to cry so much anymore.

Wu Bangqi sized up the two of them. He heard that Zhou Yinkun and Zhou Yaohui were at odds. Looking at it now, it seemed that they weren't so at odds? At least it didn't involve the younger generation.

So he said: "Mr. Zhou is not curious why I came to you?"

Zhou Yinkun sneered: "Zhou Yaohui is timid, and the quantity of goods he sells is decreasing year by year. He can't satisfy the quantity you want at all." Before he finished

speaking, he felt a gaze Focusing on himself, the man seemed to have eyes on the back of his head. Looking back, Zhou Xiaxia was looking at him with fruit wrapped in his mouth and cheeks bulging from eating.

There is fear in the eyes, and there is a little bit of dissatisfaction in the fear.

This is when I heard him say that she is a father.

"What are you looking at? Go out if you don't want to hear it."

The tone was fierce, the girl's eyes turned red, she lowered her head and stopped looking at him. She didn't have the guts to go out by herself.

Zhou Yinkun also didn't understand this Zhou Xiaxia, who could scare her by speaking loudly, and when it came to her parents' affairs, this soft bone would bite and stare at others, more protective than the dog he raised before. When she is afraid, and she... dares to bite even him.

This is better than dogs.

Thinking of this, Zhou Yinkun saw that she was not so impatient anymore, and turned around to continue the conversation just now.

"Mr. Wu wants such a large amount, so he must not be near Thailand. Where are you going?" Hearing this, Wu Bangqi sipped his wine with a smile, "This is not something Mr.

Zhou should ask."

Shipping and collecting money, once the goods leave his hands, it is none of his business.

"Isn't it necessary to give an explanation to my old man, he is the most taboo of someone who violates the rules and destroys the market."

When it comes to Sai Peng, Wu Bangqi still values ​​it somewhat.

The old man now lives in a small town on the Thai-Myanmar border. Although his business has been handed over to his two sons, as long as he mentions such a name, he still hears it like a thunder. When the old man was young, his methods were vicious, and those who snatched business and disrupted market order all did not end well.

"There is no need to worry about this," Wu Bangqi said, "I am clear about the old man's rules."

Then it is not shipped in Asian countries.

Zhou Yinkun smiled but said, "Okay, I won't ask any more questions. But the old man has his rules, and I have mine."

Wu Bangqi naturally knew: "The deposit is 40%, no bargaining, delivery within the agreed time, First-hand goods and first-hand payment."

"However," Wu Bangqi said, "since it is an agreed time, it must be the time agreed upon by both parties, right?" "

Of course." "

Then I will trouble Mr. Zhou to deliver the first batch of goods within three months. "

Zhou Yinkun lit a cigarette, "In such a hurry? There are too many goods to leave in such a hurry, Mr. Wu is at great risk."

Wu Bangqi smiled, "The risk is not great, and there is no need to find Mr. Zhou. If you can go through the northern channel, there should be no problem?" He was

talking about Sai Peng's factory in Myanmar and the armed forces handed over to Zhou Yinkun.

"This is all planned for me," Zhou Yinkun said with a good-natured look, "then do as Mr. Wu said." "

However," the man said in exactly the same tone as Wu Bangqi just now, "Mr. Wu needs to tell me something. Name."

"What name?"

Zhou Yinkun said, "The name of the next head of the National Police Agency."