35 Shower

The man on the sofa watched a sobbing one-man show, and indeed felt a little sincerity.

"Okay." He agreed readily.

Zhou Xiaxia breathed a sigh of relief, being bitten and letting him stop targeting her family was completely acceptable to her.

Unexpectedly, Zhou Yinkun then said quietly: "Then chop off your right hand and give it to me. Whenever I want to bite, I can just take a bite. I will send it back to you after the bite. You can see it?"

How can it be? !

Zhou Xiaxia's face turned pale with fright, and her tone became even more stammering: "No...you can't cut it, can you not cut it..." The man

sneered: "A bargain?"

Wang Wang hugged his right hand.

Zhou Yinkun actually saw the word despair on her face. How big of a deal is this? Isn't it just a right hand? In the Wa state in northern Myanmar, there are many people without hands and feet, and they can still plant poppies on the mountains to collect smoke cream. The little flower in front of me, who has not been ravaged by a few drops of rain, thought that without her right hand, she would lose her life.

Three or two sentences, and weeping again. Zhou Yaohui has no successors.

Thinking of this, Zhou Yinkun felt a little better, and said generously, "Okay, I won't cut it up, I'll keep it for you."

Zhou Xiaxia hurriedly wiped away her tears when she heard this, her eyes were full of surprise.

"However," Zhou Yinkun said, "Whenever I need it, you can send it to me obediently, remember?" Xia Xia

nodded immediately, as long as she didn't cut off her hand, she could accept any request.

It was past twelve o'clock, Zhou Yinkun didn't have the patience to take care of the children, let alone cared that the person who was going to sleep on the sofa tonight didn't even have a quilt.

The man left Xia Xia alone in the living room and went to the luxurious big bed room by himself.

Scary voices and smiles stayed away, and the girl relaxed. She sat on the sofa and quietly glanced at the direction of the bedroom. The door was not closed, and there was a noisy sound from inside—it seemed to be a boxing match.

In just one day, she experienced too many things. First, she was stunned and almost sold, but fortunately she escaped smoothly, and after she settled the previous "old accounts" and was completely safe, she felt the slight discomfort in her body. The small wounds on the legs and hands have been covered with ointment during the examination, and the pain is no longer there.

But... the floor-to-ceiling glass in the living room reflected her appearance. Her hair was disheveled, her school uniform shirts and skirts were dirty and torn, and her legs and arms were stained with blood and ashes. The clothes were drenched in cold sweat and stained with dust, looking too dirty.

Xia Xia looked down at herself, it turned out that she followed Zhou Yinkun all the way with this beggar appearance. No wonder he always saw a feeling of looking at stray dogs in his eyes.

She took another look at her "bed" tonight. The cream-colored fabric of the sofa was extremely clean, and felt a little fluffy to the touch. It must be very comfortable to lie on.

But seeing the back of her dirty hand, Xia Xia retracted it unconsciously, pursed her lips, and looked towards the bedroom again.

She wants to take a hot bath.

However, the bathroom is inside the bedroom, so if you want to take a bath, you have to enter that room.

However, there is something scary in the room.

The little girl was tangled, or she wouldn't wash it. This idea only flashed in my mind for a second before I was rejected, that would be too dirty and would stain such a clean sofa.

Zhou Yinkun had nothing to do, watching the most famous TK King of Fighters match in Thailand. Different from other boxing matches, this event is a bare-knuckle boxing match. To put it mildly, this kind of boxing match is to review the classics, but to put it bluntly, it is to turn back the wheel of history. Fighting without gloves means breaking away from all protections and strict rules, and has the highest injury rate in fighting competitions.

In this way, the boxer's blow strength is higher, and the hand full of joints is very easy to fracture after losing protection. So there is no doubt that this kind of event is cruel and bloody as a gimmick, but it happens that this kind of boxing match is the most successful.

The match on the screen has come to an end, the faces and bodies of both boxers on the ground are covered with blood, one of them fell heavily, the referee and the audience outside the arena are excitedly yelling and counting down the seconds, and the victory of this match will be decided immediately When it was time——Zhou Yinkun saw a little skirt protruding from the door.

The edge of the skirt was still by the door one second, then it was retracted the next second, and more was exposed in the next second.

You don't need to look to know how entangled the people outside are.

Enter? Still not going in?

He got up and brought over the wine and glasses not far away.

Seeing the back suddenly appearing inside, Zhou Xiaxia outside the door reflexively backed away immediately. She thought it was Zhou Yinkun who saw her and was about to come out to chase someone away. She was nervous for several minutes, but she didn't wait for the imaginary scolding.

There was still the sound of a boxing match inside, and it seemed that one side was winning. The boxers, the audience, and even the commentator shouted excitedly. In addition, the sound of wine glasses being placed on the table can be vaguely heard.

It turned out to be to get wine.

Xia Xia touched her heart, slowing down her violent heartbeat.

But...does it mean that he is in a good mood while watching a boxing match while drinking, doing such enjoyable things?

Thinking of this, she quietly leaned out a little, trying to confirm the situation inside.

Generally speaking, after a man who likes to watch a boxing match is attracted by the match, he will not notice the small movements around him. It's a pity, for a man who spends more time touching guns than eating chopsticks since he was a child, the little head that popped out by the door is like a huge target, which is too eye-catching.

Zhou Yinkun didn't say a word, just waiting to see what kind of moths the cartilage can make after so long.

The fighters in the new round of competition are very young, only eighteen or nineteen years old, but they are fast and fierce, and they fight desperately as soon as they go on the field. The Thai boy from the blue team was fighting against a Filipino boxer. He directly KO'd his opponent in only 41 seconds in the first round. His movements were clean and neat. Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows: "Not bad."

Zhou Xiaxia heard that good sound, and then heard the cheers on the TV, her little head was running fast, guessing that Zhou Yinkun's favorite fighter should have won the match.

Then he must be in a good mood now.

She seized the opportunity, stood by the door, and called her little uncle.

Zhou Yinkun glanced at the watch next to the TV. It took twelve minutes from when she appeared outside the door to when she called out "little uncle".

"Say."

"That..." Zhou Xiaxia hesitated, "Can I come in and take a shower?"