8 Bullying

As soon as Zhou Xiaxia came over, she saw Ah Yao close the car door, and she stood in place stunned, not knowing what to do.

She couldn't let Zhou Yinkun go to her house.

Without the shade of the trees, the hot afternoon heat wrapped her, and Zhou Xiaxia held a little fabric of her skirt in both hands, and fine sweat broke out on her forehead.

She first glanced at Ah Yao, but the latter was expressionless and didn't say a word.

It was also the first time he encountered this situation, Zhou Yinkun still had pity for women, except for being a little fierce on the bed, he had never been stingy the rest of the time, and he had never left a little girl with fine skin and tender flesh standing in the heat outside the car like this.

This kind of bullying is really not Zhou Yinkun's style. Ah Yao looked at Zhou Xiaxia on the side, such a young age and such a slender body were indeed not the type that Brother Kun would like. Zhou Yinkun likes plump and beautiful types, even if Kana, who lives in his villa, has a gentle and unassuming personality, but her appearance is just as gorgeous and sexy.

So...... Brother Kun is not bullying women, but bullying juniors? It is the same as the song of grace just now. That makes sense.

Zhou Xiaxia wanted to stop the man in the car, but he didn't dare to open the door. Zhou Yinkun's slender fingers held a cigarette, staring at someone outside the car who was gradually soaked with sweat on his skirt, and then at the man who didn't know why he was outside like her.

"He Wenyao, roll up. "

The tone is very impatient.

Ah Yao outside heard the sound and moved, he opened the door of the cab and sat up.

Seeing that the car was about to drive away, Zhou Xiaxia was anxious to care about anything else, and the next second he pulled the car door and sat up. The air conditioning in the car turned on very low, and suddenly wrapped up, so cold that Zhou Xiaxia immediately shivered, and the smell of smoke also choked her and couldn't help but cough a few times.

The man glanced sideways at her.

Shangdu came up, and sat tightly against the car door, and a large position flashed in the middle, and I didn't know that I thought she had been kidnapped. Feeling that gaze fall on him, Zhou Xiaxia did not dare to look at him, but tried to reason with him.

"Zhou, Zhou..."

Zhou Yinkun took a cigarette and said nothing.

Xia Xia paused, still did not dare to call him by name: "Uncle... Can you—" "

Uncle Zhou?

Zhou Yinkun raised his eyebrows, calling as if the two were not very familiar.

As soon as he made a sound, Zhou Xiaxia quickly shut up, thought about it, and still called "little uncle".

She actually wanted to call Zhou Yinkun, and after knowing that he had injured her father, Zhou Xiaxia did not recognize him. Seeing him treat Song'en like that, she hated him even more. But in front of the man, she really couldn't control the sense of fear, not only her heart beat faster, but also cold sweat broke out and her legs were soft.

"Go to Wenhua. Zhou

Yinkun said this by looking at Zhou Xiaxia.

In front, Yao hit the steering wheel and drove onto the road.

"Can you..." Zhou Xiaxia glanced at him tentatively, but to the pair of frivolous black eyes, she immediately looked away: "Don't go to my house."

Zhou Yinkun shook his head.

Zhou Xiaxia's heart was half cold.

"Little niece. He extinguished his cigarette and hooked his finger at her, motioning for her to sit down a little.

Zhou Xiaxia hesitated for a few seconds, and then moved about two centimeters. Laughing at Zhou Yinkun, it is indeed much more interesting than raising a dog before.

"Didn't I say last time to take you to eat delicious, what are you so afraid for?"

Zhou Yinkun hooked a strand of hair on her shoulder and played with it around her fingers, "Don't worry, adult affairs have nothing to do with children." The

implication was that although he hit her father, he wouldn't hit her.

But Zhou Xiaxia didn't believe it, she blurted out: "Then why did you chop off Song'en's finger, he, he doesn't know anything." Hearing

this, Ah Yao, who was originally driving, looked in the rearview mirror.

In the rearview mirror, Zhou Xiaxia's face was flushed, as if he was angry. And Zhou Yinkun heard her inexplicably mention Songen, the expression on her face did not change, but her fingers suddenly moved.

"Ah it hurts..." The strand of hair was still entangled in his fingers, and Zhou Xiaxia was pulled by this sudden movement and lay on the back seat, her fingers touched the man's legs, and she immediately shrunk back like she had touched some poison.

The hair was still entangled in Zhou Yinkun's fingers, Zhou Xiaxia couldn't retreat, what penetrated his nose was the smell of smoke and the faint smell of alcohol and blood on his clothes, and then a big hand almost pinched half of her face, forcing Zhou Xiaxia to raise her head.

"Oh, you just saw it, didn't you? Zhou Yinkun knew at this time, "So it's also because of him that I call me a rotten person."

His hand was slightly forced, and immediately pinched a red mark on her face, "Is that so? "

The strength of men and women is always unequal, Zhou Yinkun didn't use any strength, Zhou Xiaxia was already frowning in pain.

"What do you say in your situation, in our Chinese? The man thought about it seriously, "You have to turn your elbows out, right?" I

don't know if the temperature in the car is too low, or the man's laughing voice is too terrible, and Zhou Xiaxia is cold.

This kind of fear, Zhou Yinkun has seen a lot in women. But at this moment, the delicate and smooth touch on his fingertips made him pause for a second before letting go of that face.

This kind of blow-bomb can be broken and fair and clear skin, which is really only available to girls.

The girl did not agree with his words. Zhou Xiaxia does not think that her elbows are bent out, on the contrary, she thinks that she is much closer to Song'en.

This thought could not be more obvious in front of the man next to him.

As a person who has raised something, Zhou Yinkun is very dissatisfied with the education method of Zhou Yaohui and his family, and cultivates a soft bone that eats inside and outside to help the right family. Since he ran into it, he would educate and educate the children for them when he was idle.

The car was parked at Mandarin Oriental.

Zhou Xiaxia didn't know what he was going to do with her, and before she wanted to ask clearly, her slender wrist had already been grabbed and brought her in without refusal.