146 The Phone

But no matter what, Zhou Xiaxia's injury was an iron fact.

Maybe he didn't use much strength, but it was already beyond her tolerance? That's why she resisted so much when he carried her back to her room from the beach.

"Is there any more?" Zhou Yinkun asked, "or what you want most."

"I want to go home." The girl blurted out, her tone choked to the extreme, "I was trafficked, and I want to go back to my family. There are mom, dad, and grandparents at home, and they are all waiting for me to go back."

Home and family.

The man frowned slightly, what's the point?

However, Zhou Xiaxia really cared about her dead parents. Presumably Zhou Yaohui and his wife were really nice to her? Otherwise, she would be thinking about them no matter what.

And her grandmother. As long as you hold her in your hands, it's the easiest thing to handle Zhou Xiaxia.

Since the family is so important to her...how could it be different to him.

Zhou Yinkun's face immediately sank. There is only one explanation, and that is that Zhou Xiaxia yelled at each other on the surface, but in fact he never regarded him as a family member at all.

But now, she doesn't even call her little uncle anymore.

Seeing that his expression was wrong, the girl standing in front of him was even more frightened, she was so frightened that she didn't dare to breathe. Just at this time A Yao came up with Zhou Yinkun's phone, "Brother Kun, Miss Bai."

It was very noisy down there, Zhou Yinkun took the phone and turned to walk to the room.

Only then did Ayao look at the girl: "You can go."

The girl didn't expect that nothing happened, she looked at Ayao, then at the closed door over there, nodded, turned around and walked downstairs.

After walking two steps, he suddenly remembered the man with the red cropped hair. He told her to go find him after she finished. The girl felt that she had enough money on her body, and stopped in her tracks.

She didn't want to go to the red-haired man, but she took a chance on this place in her heart. There are guns and tanks here, and even the police station sends them here. And the man named "Brother Kun" just now looked scary, but he didn't hurt her after all. If he could help her, maybe...she could go home.

Hope welled up in the girl's heart, she considered for a while, and looked at Ayao tentatively: "Excuse me, can I... stay here?" Ayao didn't expect that she would

make such a request. There has never been a woman left behind in the armed base. rule.

After only being stunned for a second, he replied: "No."

Hearing this, the girl lowered her head in disappointment, tears welling in her eyes. After a pause, she raised her head again, her eyes earnest: "Then can I stay here temporarily, I really don't want to be by them... I will leave immediately when it's over, I won't stay here." The tone was

obvious crying, A Yao glanced at the obscene and chaotic scene below.

"Come with me."

The girl followed him and got into an empty off-road vehicle. A Yao closed the co-pilot's door and sat in the driver's seat from the other side. With him in the car, no one else will come and snatch the girl in the car. The closed space is extremely quiet, bringing a long-lost sense of security. Soon, there were cries in the car.