37 Alone

Zhou Yinkun was not surprised at the fact that a normal person entered the bathroom and turned into a mummy when he came out.

In many cases, the elders look at the younger with a more loving gaze.

But there are also many times, it will be a look of foolishness.

For example, some children don't use the shovel, and they need to dig the soil with their own hands; another example is that some children play with the goldfish to death, and cry to hold a funeral for the goldfish; another example——some people surround themselves It was so tight that he could only walk in small steps, and almost tripped himself halfway to get a bathrobe.

Zhou Xiaxia found a lady's bathrobe in the closet as she wished. Although it still looked a bit big, it was better than wearing dirty clothes.

She freed one hand to take the bathrobe off the hanger, crumpled the clothes up and hugged her in her arms. At the same time, she still didn't forget to look outside the door before turning around and preparing to return to the bathroom the same way.

As a result, he turned around and saw Zhou Yinkun leaning against the window with his head slightly tilted, looking at her without saying a word while smoking a cigarette.

"Ah!" Zhou Xiaxia was taken aback and yelled out uncontrollably.

Zhou Yinkun frowned and said, "What are you yelling about in other people's rooms?" The

girl came to her senses, shut her mouth quickly, and after thinking about it, she opened her mouth to explain: "Little, little uncle, I came out...to get clothes."

Just talk nonsense.

"I see that you came out to get clothes." Zhou Yinkun dusted off the cigarette ash, "How long are you going to stay here?"

He pushed people out very bluntly, of course Zhou Xiaxia could tell that she was thin-skinned, and felt inexplicable after hearing such words Ashamed: "I'll be fine soon..."

She was a little anxious and wanted to go back to the bathroom, probably because she was afraid of something, and the way back was not very smooth. She surrounded herself too tightly and walked in a hurry. She tripped over the corner of the bed without paying attention, and suddenly her waist loosened. Zhou Xiaxia screamed in panic, and the white towel fell by her feet.

Zhou Yinkun saw a pair of milky white slender legs.

Although the bath towel on it didn't fall off, it wasn't long enough to wrap around her body and barely cover her thighs.

There was a red mark on the inside of her thigh, which should be where the nurse said it was scratched by a sharp object during the examination. The red mark extended from the inner thigh to the center of the leg, extending all the way to an invisible place. The pair of small-looking feet stepped on the oversized slippers, which made the ankles more slender.

Zhou Xiaxia's face was blushing, and she bent down in a panic to pick up the bath towel on the floor. When picking up the bath towel, I somehow looked up vigilantly.

She had watched Girasu's new drama before, in which the heroine suddenly dropped the towel by the pool, and the two of them just... Thinking of this, she picked up the towel as quickly as possible to surround herself.

The appearance and movements are very funny in the eyes of men, Zhou Yinkun sneered, and took the cigarette out of his mouth: "Zhou Xiaxia, are you acting in a TV series here?"

"What?" Unexpectedly, the thoughts in his heart were easily seen through, Zhou Xiaxia His eyes were flustered and surprised, "I didn't, I didn't..." I