120 Old Times

The news of the Chen family spread quickly, and early the next morning, He Yulong called Zhou Yinkun and Wei Yan.

In the restaurant, the Filipino maid served morning tea and left.

"I heard that Chen Yingjie is dying. Everyone in the Chen family went to the hospital last night."

He Yulong took a sip of tea, "You two should be more careful in your work recently. Especially Ayan, you are most familiar with An's place, call your subordinates Keep an eye out, don't let some crazy dogs in the Chen family make trouble. I know what happened to Chen Xiong, and this matter has been handled a bit too much. Chen Yingjie is dead, if Chen Xiong's father, Chen Yingliang, is the sitter, this Liangzi will be over. It's too big."

Wei Yan's handling of this matter was not what Wei Yan intended, but he didn't explain much, "Understood, Don't worry, Mr. He will always keep an eye on the movements of the Chen family. Chen Yingliang is not well-known in the Chen family. I don't have much hope."

"Well, it's good that you know what's going on. The racetrack has started construction ahead of schedule, and it's been a rough few days, so you have to go and watch it yourself." Wei Yan nodded, "Okay." "Grandpa

.

"

He Yulong looked come over.

Zhou Yinkun said: "The batch of jade raw materials we talked about before will arrive tomorrow, and the pick-up address is chosen at Kuiwen Container Terminal. This time, the contract and invoices are fully prepared in advance, and there should be no more problems. But seeing The Chen family is going to reshuffle, should we take it slow?"

He Yulong asked: "Recently, the customs inspection has been strict, and another batch of goods has just been paid, this time you can't be sloppy. How sure are you?" "

As long as the Chen family doesn't It's okay to come out and make trouble, and they don't have that kind of thought now."

After hearing this, He Yulong thought for a while and said, "There's no need to delay. The last time the goods have not been brought back, the club's capital flow is tight, and the batch of jade you contacted If the materials are received smoothly, they will come in handy. Since Ah Yan is in charge of the venue, you should be in charge of the funds." "

Okay, Grandpa."

He Yulong looked at the two young people sitting on the left and right, satisfied nodded.

*

In the two days after returning from the casino, Xia Xia ate in a small independent restaurant.

She didn't need to be reminded by the Filipino maid, she could see it herself. The people who came in and out of the villa in the past two days were in a hurry, and the living room on the other side of the main building was full of people from morning till night. As for Zhou Yinkun, he even disappeared after leaving the villa that night.

No one cares about her, Xia Xia is also happy.

The wounds on the lower back and elbows healed fairly quickly, and all the scabs had scabbed over. Xia Xia finished today's homework and scratched out several columns in the planner. Looking at the date, she paused for a moment, remembering something that bothered her every month.

She changed her clothes, brought cash, said hello to the Filipino maid, and went out.

As soon as he walked to the door of the villa, he heard the loud man talking and laughing, Xia Xia looked back subconsciously. Wei Yan was followed by two people who had just walked out, and her and his gaze intertwined at this moment.