13 Nightmare

At eleven o'clock at night, the sleeping girl's brows furrowed, and the whole person shrunk into a ball.

In her dream, she ate a lot of things, and her stomach was propped up into a huge leather ball, but she couldn't stop, because there was a bloody little finger in front of the food, and a Swiss Army knife stained with blood.

She trembled and kept stuffing something into her mouth, and across from her sat a man with a flirtatious tone and terrifying laughter.

"Eat too slowly, little niece.

He spoke lazily, so frightened that Zhou Xiaxia trembled, and he spit out the things in his mouth without holding back. The next second there was a sharp pain, her right wrist was caught by someone, slammed onto the table, and the man picked up the blood-stained knife and chopped it down fiercely-

"Ah!!! Daddy save me! Mom save me! Several

consecutive screams alarmed the outside, the door of the room opened, Sama and Zhou Yaohui hurriedly came in, turned on the light and saw their daughter sweating and pale on the bed, Sama hurriedly went over and gently patted Zhou Xiaxia's shoulder, "Xia Xia, Xia Xia?" Wake up, is it a nightmare? Zhou

Yaohui still had white gauze wrapped around his head, and he pulled out the tissue on the table and wiped it on the girl's forehead, and the tissue was instantly soaked with cold sweat.

Zhou Xiaxia opened his eyes uncomfortably, his expression a little stunned, trying to distinguish whether this was reality or a dream.

"Mom and Dad? She called softly.

Zhou Yaohui touched her forehead, "What's the matter, the fever is so serious."

Saying that, he got up and walked outside: "Apu, go drive!" "

The Thai man guarding the first floor went out immediately.

"Mom, I... Hurt. Zhou Xiaxia covered his stomach, his forehead was hot, but his body was cold.

Sama was worried, and while helping her daughter up, she looked back at her husband, Zhou Yaohui came over and patted her shoulder comfortingly, "Don't be afraid." The

two sent their daughter to the hospital, and the little drops were injected into Zhou Xiaxia's body to be relieved. The VIP ward was clean and quiet, and Zhou Xia Xia slept groggily.

The one who came to see Zhou Xiaxia was Dr. Marina of the private Siriraj Hospital and one of the personal doctors of Zhou Xiaxia's family.

"Summer and summer fever is caused by colds, now the weather is hot and easy to sweat, and the indoor and outdoor temperature difference is extremely large, it is easy to cause colds, this season many children are sick because of sweating and blowing air conditioners." Abdominal pain is acute gastroenteritis, which causes many reasons, such as overeating, food spoilage, food raw and cold, and so on. Children at this age are relatively delicate in the stomach, so we must pay more attention in the future.

"Well, thank you doctor. "

As soon as the door of the ward opened, the people in the bed woke up.

"Mom and Dad? Zhou

Xiaxia had an infusion in his hand, lying on the hospital bed with a pale face.

"Baby, mommy hug. As soon as Sama hugged her daughter, she heard a whimpering cry, like a grievance like fear, but also like she wanted to be coquettish in her mother's arms because she was unwell, Sama gently patted her daughter's back, "Okay, don't cry, mom and dad are there." Next

to Zhou Yaohui saw his daughter crying, his brows were tightly wrinkled, thinking that Tuosha's birthday banquet during the day went wrong, and Xia Xia had never returned home, and asked someone to check to know that he was taken away by Zhou Yinkun. The man was sent back well, but the child fell ill the night he returned, and I don't know what the madman had done.

"Xia Xia. Zhou Yaohui came over and touched his daughter's head, "What did your little uncle take you for?" You are an honest child, tell the truth. Zhou

Xiaxia's heart immediately trembled when she heard that name, she raised her head from her mother's arms, and her tone was still choked: "Little and little uncle took me to the hotel and let me eat a lot."

"Just like that? Zhou Xiaxia nodded, in the end,

Zhou Yinkun really didn't do anything to her, but she felt that she had been tortured inexplicably.

Seeing her nodding, Zhou Yaohui didn't ask more. It seems that it is not because of Zhou Yinkun.

So...... It's because of Song. Zhou Yinkun made a fuss because of the Mumbai factory's previous visit, and the next day he went to smash the Tuosha field, and chopped off the fingers of the people who were only seedlings, and when these things reached Zhou Yaohui's ears, there was no room for easing and stopping.

The factory thing was that he was instructed by Sepon. At that time, the Mumbai riot, Zhou Yinkun and Daoud's armed army confronted, according to his nature, the fight to the end is likely to be unable to close the scene, so Zhou Yaohui contacted the Bombay government, first at half the price of Zhou Yinkun to take the land and factory, the money was exactly what the Bombay government needed, they immediately came forward to adjust it, and finally Daoud was defeated by the Mumbai government army and retreated.

But this is also a real cut-off beard, Tuosha's Red Wa Gang has been whitewashing in recent years, and they are very interested in the textile business, plus years of friendship with Saipon, and they did not hesitate to pay for shares.

This kind of cut-off was even more angry for Zhou Yinkun than being bombarded, so he came back from India and went crazy without saying a word.

Of course, Zhou Yaohui knew that Song En was his daughter's best and longest-standing friend, and it was impossible for Zhou Xiaxia not to be frightened when he saw such a bloody thing with his own eyes. Moreover...... He also sat down on the edge of the bed, "The matter of Song'en is a matter between adults, don't think about it too much."

Mentioning Song'en, Zhou Xiaxia wiped her tears, "But dad, since it's an adult's business, why is it Song'en who is injured?" Neither

Zhou Yaohui nor Sama spoke. You can't tell Zhou Xiaxia, because some people don't understand this truth, do things as they want, and are domineering and arrogant.

"Dad, do you know which hospital Song'en is in? I called him a lot, but he didn't answer. Zhou Xiaxia's eyes were full of expectation, "Can I go and see him?"

"Sonne is not in Bangkok right now. Zhou Yaohui told her.

Zhou Xiaxia was stunned: "What? But he was obviously still there in the afternoon... Moreover, there are so many good hospitals in Bangkok, where else can he, where else can he go for treatment?

"His fingers can't be connected, and the wound is not fatal, you don't have to worry about that." But he was not fit to stay in Thailand any longer, and Tuosa had already sent him away. "

That's exactly what Tuosa said on the phone in the afternoon. For Zhou Yaohui's apology, Tuosha smiled on the other end of the phone: "Ah Hui, it was not you who cut off my grandson's finger, so it is none of your business." As

for Song, he was Tuosha's only hope, he couldn't withstand any risk, and the price of one finger made Tuosa see that not everyone was as well-behaved as they were, and he made the decision to send his grandson away immediately. As for where he went, he did not disclose half a point.

"He's gone..."

muttered Zhou Xiaxia in disappointment, not even saying goodbye to her, just suddenly disappeared.