96 Torment

Because of hanging upside down for too long, the blood flowed backwards, and Suchera's face was congested and purple.

Xia Xia didn't know where the helicopter had just flown to. Blood oozes from Suchera's clothes and pants, revealing obvious scratches on her arms and ankles.

Her face was pale, and she looked at the scene in disbelief, her throat was sore and blocked because of the emotional ups and downs, and she couldn't speak. And the next moment, Xia Xia saw the gun in his hand and loaded it again.

The arm was numb and unconscious, and his body and the other arm were firmly held by him. Xia Xia's eyes were full of horror: "No, don't shoot!"

"Bang!"

As she screamed, another shot was fired.

The shot hit the rope that bound Suchera's right foot accurately. Xia Xia saw with her own eyes that the rope broke, leaving Suchera with only her left foot hanging. The whole person was violently swinging and spinning in the air, and the rope didn't know whether it was strong or not. If it fell like that, it would definitely hit the ground head first, and it would be a tragic death.

Xia Xia didn't dare to continue thinking, her legs were weak, and her tone was painful: "Don't shoot anymore, please don't shoot again!

" Really terrified. But... where did it go?

"Okay." Zhou Yinkun responded with a good temper, took the gun from her hand, "Take a rest."

A Yao brought a chair, took the gun from Zhou Yinkun's hand and put it back on his waist. Then, he glanced at Xia Xia.

Xia Xia sat down on the ground, met A Yao's gaze, and finally understood the meaning of his phrase "Don't contradict him" when he just came up.

Sister Kana and Uncle Suchira all suffered because of her.

She looked at Zhou Yinkun again, he was sitting on a chair, lighting a cigarette leisurely. Her entire right arm was still trembling, Xia Xia swallowed hard to relieve the dry pain in her throat, and also made her voice less trembling.

"Little uncle... It's all, it's all my idea. Sister Kana didn't know about the inheritance, and I was the one who asked Uncle Suchera to ask him for help. Please stop torturing him, okay?" Zhou Yinkun did

n't Talk to her.

Xia Xia clearly knew that she had ruined his affairs, even though she had to deal with something that belonged to her. But Zhou Yinkun is not a reasonable person, let alone just let it go after listening to her a few words, Xia Xia closed her eyes and took a deep breath: "Then please punish me and torture me." The man sneered, "

I Isn't this what you're doing?"

Zhou Xiaxia's small body can't stand any kind of torture, and I'm afraid that half of his life can be lost just by opening the head, which is really boring. Besides, torturing others is the real torture to her.

For example, Kana who has a good relationship with her, Suchera who secretly helps her, and grandma who is still in the nursing home.

Zhou Yinkun raised his finger, motioning for Xia Xia to look back.

The first thing that came to my ears was the sound of helicopter propellers getting closer. Xia Xia turned her head, and saw the helicopter rushing straight over, then swooped up, and the person hanging below hit the villa's outer wall heavily, and the sound of glass shattering and falling immediately came from below.

Suchera's head smashed through three layers of glass, and the fragments pierced his face. His head was covered with blood. When he was thrown out by inertia, he was gouged out by the broken glass remaining on the window sill. When he was pulled up by the helicopter, he was violently Shaking, blood pips splattered onto the tarmac.

His cries of pain were drowned out by the loud noise of the propellers.

Immediately afterwards, the helicopter retreated to the position just now, and then rushed over again.

Xia Xia never knew that there was such a way of torturing people. The second time, Suchera hit the extremely hard wall, with her hands hanging over her head, without any reaction, she was obviously dying.

And the helicopter returned to its original position again.

The first one who couldn't bear this torture was indeed Xia Xia. She knelt on the ground and begged him for mercy: "Little uncle, I was wrong, I was really wrong! Please let him go, don't hit him again! He will die, he will die..." Behind him

, Still hitting again and again.

Zhou Yinkun looked coldly at the face of pear blossom begging for mercy with rain in front of him, and with his hand holding the cigarette, he patted Xia Xia's head.

"Zhou Xiaxia, am I good to you?"

The girl looked at him, her voice choked up, and she answered against her heart: "Okay, you are good to me." "

In this case, how did you treat me, um ?" His hand caressed her face, his fingertips were stained with her tears, and the butt of a burning cigarette was in the corner of her eye, "I didn't give you what you asked for, and I didn't agree to what you said? It's better for you to pretend to be Be obedient and obedient, play with me every day."

There was another muffled sound of "dong", Xia Xia turned her head slowly, and saw a bloody man rising slowly from the edge of the terrace.

As long as Zhou Yinkun doesn't call to stop, the helicopter will continue.

This feeling is even more terrifying than dying. Xia Xia turned her head and grabbed Zhou Yinkun's hand, the soot fell on the back of her hand, and immediately burned red marks.

"I'm sorry little uncle, I dare not, I will listen to you, I will never lie again, I will never act again, I will do whatever you tell me to do, please, let him down, please "

She was crying so sadly, holding his hand tightly with both hands, the tears kept rolling down, even breathing became difficult because of the excitement and crying, she just knelt at his feet, begging for mercy .

Zhou Yinkun looked away and raised his chin.

A Yao made a gesture, and the impact stopped immediately. The helicopter hung over the tarmac at a constant speed and slowly, Ayao drew his gun to aim, and with a gunshot, the rope snapped and the person who was hung fell to the ground.

Xia Xia immediately let go of the man's hand and ran over.

There were still hot tears on the back of his hand, Zhou Yinkun took a look, got up and walked over.

Xia Xia didn't dare to touch Suchera at all, for fear that if she was not careful, she would hurt him again. She hastily took out her mobile phone from her body and wanted to make an emergency call, but just as she took it out, she was snatched away by an extra big hand.

"I happen to be curious about something." Zhou Yinkun took out a black phone from his pocket, and opened Xia Xia's silver flip phone on the other side.

"This former Mr. Judge is very cautious, and his phone is empty. What about you, will you delete all records after contacting him?" He flipped through Xia Xia's phone, and there really was no number marked as Suchera in it. All calls and messages are with her classmates and teachers.

Zhou Yinkun dialed the number with Suchera's black mobile phone.

Within two seconds, Xia Xia's cell phone rang.

Seeing the caller ID, Zhou Yinkun sneered.

[Coffee shop owner]

Xia Xia didn't make a distinction, all the Suchera people were arrested, and the phone notes are not important anymore. She closed her eyes resignedly.

"Oh. It turns out that the owner of the coffee shop is not the real owner of the coffee shop." The man looked down one by one, "Then... the physics teacher Ann, who has the second most calls after the coffee shop owner, may not be a real physics teacher, yes Right?"

Before she could answer, Zhou Yinkun had already pressed the call button.