162 Going to School

At eight o'clock in the morning, in the empty and quiet master bedroom, a small arched ball on the big bed moved.

A white arm stretched out from under the quilt, and touched the cabinet beside the bed, but failed to find the phone. The person in the quilt paused, and subconsciously looked across the bed. He didn't see the time, but saw an unfamiliar white wall.

She sat up slowly, and immediately felt discomfort in her private parts and lower abdomen, which clearly reminded her of what happened last night.

But at this time, she didn't care about the discomfort on her body, and looked at the extremely bright sunlight outside, Xia Xia quickly lifted the quilt, picked up the nightgown and put it on indiscriminately, then got up and walked to her room.

When she got up, she froze for a moment, and something in her body ... slowly and sticky flowed out. Xia Xia knew what it was. She held the underwear she wore yesterday, struggled for two seconds, and walked to the door quickly. Fortunately, the room was not far away. But he didn't expect that he almost ran into the man's arms as soon as he opened the door.

When Xia Xia looked up, Zhou Yinkun saw a pair of red and swollen eyes. This is great, more like a rabbit.

Seeing these eyes, I remembered the unpleasant sex yesterday. The man's anger has not completely subsided, and he said in a bad tone, "What are you running?" Normally, seeing his tone like this, Xia Xia would not dare to leave directly,

but I didn't hear the alarm clock today, probably because I'm going to be late.

What's more, with the panties in hand and nothing under the nightdress, standing in front of him is no different than being naked.

"I'm afraid I'll be late for school." She answered hastily, "I'm going back to my room first."

Without waiting for his permission, she ran past him and back to the room. Zhou Yinkun saw something in her hand that opened the door—pure white with lace.

Someone was walking up and down his room without their underwear on.

The same situation happened again, and I felt weird and wonderful. At that time, he was annoyed when he saw her. Who would have thought that now she is raised at home, and she is so used to being lawless that she dares to ask him on the bed.

Zhou Yinkun slept in the downstairs guest room all night, and heard noises outside in the morning, and when he came out, he found that it was Linda, the nutritionist. Linda left after finishing breakfast as usual, Zhou Yinkun smoked two cigarettes downstairs, Zhou Xiaxia hadn't come down yet.

Could it be that he fainted again?

He put out the cigarette in agitation and returned to the master bedroom, just as she came out in a panic.

When the man walked into the room, he could still smell a faint obscenity. The mess inside was too late to clean up, the bed was lifted, and there were faint traces and fragrance of her sleeping. I don't know how flustered and anxious I got out of bed, the corner of the quilt was dragged to the ground, and I didn't even wear slippers.

The pair of small slippers were scattered beside the bed. The man squinted his eyes and saw a drop of wet stain on the ground, which was just left.

I was so angry that I didn't care about her last night, those things stayed in her body all night. Thinking of this, somewhere in my heart trembled slightly, and my irritability also inexplicably eased a bit.

Then he saw something not far from the wet stain. She was the one who held it in her hand last night, and tried to reason a lot to make him compromise.