115 Vicious

At nine o'clock in the evening, Xia Xia came out of her room and looked at Zhou Yinkun's room not far away. There was no light in it.

After going through the siege yesterday, she was exhausted both physically and mentally, so she went to bed early. The villa today was surprisingly quiet. The Filipino maid said that the police had come this morning, and Mr. He was in a bad mood. Xia Xia only wandered around the garden for a while before returning to her room. After studying, she looked up and realized that it was already dark. After taking a bath, she reapplied medicine to the wound on her lower back when she suddenly remembered something.

On the taxi back yesterday, she asked if she wanted to buy medicine. Zhou Yinkun said that there was one in the villa, and he wanted to see his grandfather first, so that Xia Xia could look for it. As a result, she went back to sleep after dinner and forgot about it completely.

Xia Xia put on a coat, took the medicine and gauze found in the medicine box in her hand, and planned to put them at the door of Zhou Yinkun's room.

He Yulong's villa is very big, divided into two buildings. Xia Xia lives in a separate small building near the garden, separated from the main building, so that he will not encounter strangers coming and going, and is more comfortable and comfortable.

Zhou Yinkun's room is in the main building, and in the past, he had to pass through the garden path. As soon as Xia Xia came out, she saw a tall figure from a distance, and she recognized him immediately.

It's just that Zhou Yinkun didn't intend to go back to the room.

Xia Xia wanted to call him, but the distance was too far, so he probably couldn't hear him either. Now that he's back, it's better to give him the medicine face to face, otherwise Zhou Yinkun will definitely have to scold her again when he thinks about it.

Moreover, why did he go to the back of the villa? The Filipino maid said that the back of the villa is where Grandpa Zeng kept his dogs. Those dogs were fierce and would bite, so they were all kept in dog pens and tied with iron chains.

Out of curiosity, Xia Xia followed.

The further you walked back, the more you could really hear the dog barking one after another, and it was so vicious that Xia Xia stopped unconsciously.

For animals, she likes the small and soft ones, and always keeps a respectful distance from large and vicious animals. She saw Zhou Yinkun go straight in.

Immediately, a more ferocious barking sounded from inside. Going to see the dog...should be out soon, right? Thinking of this, suddenly a lump of soft things touched her feet, Xia Xia looked down, and it turned out to be a kitten.

Bai Rongrong meowed very softly.

Xia Xia smiled and hugged it gently. The little white cat was soft and hugged like a ball in her arms.

She hugged it and sat on the swing next to it. The swing shook slightly, and the little white cat lay on her lap, as if about to fall asleep. The girl's hand was caressing the kitten's body. She looked down at the cat from time to time, and looked back at the direction of the dog circle from time to time.

*

The dog pen is very large, and dozens of large and powerful wolf dogs are locked here.

Each wolf dog is closed separately, and there is a cold water pool in the middle. The cold water in the pool leads to the troughs of the wolfhounds.

At this moment, a man with a naked upper body was kneeling in the cold pool. He knelt straight, his back was torn apart by the whip, and there were countless torture instruments hanging on the wall directly opposite. Here, no matter how loud the sound of whips and screams is, it will be covered by the barking of dogs, and nothing can be heard from outside.